*:..。o○ 29 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Fuck me
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook just decided to sleep in Taehyung's room once he'd finished up with Ye-Jun

Jungkook just decided to sleep in Taehyung's room once he'd finished up with Ye-Jun. He woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring. He quickly turned it off looking next to him to see Taehyung sleeping, facing away from him having decided to hug a pillow instead of Jungkook. Jungkook got up and took a shower, getting ready for the day.

Once he came back out the bathroom, he saw Taehyung still wasn't awake, not that he was surprised. He got dressed into some clothes that Taehyung had laying around before attempting to wake him up.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook called, shaking him.
Taehyung didn't even open his eyes as he moved further into his blankets.

Jungkook tried again but still got no reaction so he brought out the big guns. He turned on the light in the room causing Taehyung to whine.
"Turn it off Jungkook!"
"It's time to get up" Jungkook sang, laughing at Taehyung as he pulled the covers over his head, trying to hide from the light.
"I don't want to get up!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes as he turned the light back off and crawled into bed next to Taehyung "you'd be a terrible father"
"And how do you work that one out?" Taehyung grumbled as he tried to return to his peaceful sleep.

"Well, if your son got up for a nightmare or something in the middle of the night, you would need to comfort him. Or what if he was really hungry?" Jungkook reasoned.
"Before sunrise, he's your son" Taehyung said as he snuggled further under his blankets.
Jungkook chuckled "I'm glad to see I'm the father of your hypothetical children but come on you seriously need to get up"
"You're not up yet"
"I've been up had a shower and got dressed"
Taehyung groaned as he sat up in the bed, his hair a complete mess.

Jungkook laughed as he tried to smooth it down but Taehyung's hair seemed to have a mind of its own and kept springing back up.
Taehyung sat for a moment before shuffling over to Jungkook and lying on top of him.
"Kookie?" He asked cutely.
"Mhm" Jungkook hummed as he already knew what was coming as Taehyung only ever used that nickname when he wanted something.
"You wouldn't make your little baby get up, would you? It would make said little baby very unhappy if you were to be a meanie and make him get up, wouldn't it be much nicer if you let your little baby cuddle into you and sleep for another hour. Doesn't that sound nice?" Taehyung pouted and looked at Jungkook with big eyes, hoping to somehow persuade him.

"My little baby is being a hassle" Jungkook sighed "I'll give you an extra half an hour but then you need to get up, okay?"
Taehyung nodded happily and made himself comfortable on top of Jungkook.
Jungkook was surprised at how quickly he fell asleep, he ran his hand up Taehyung's back and to his hair which he played with for a bit.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The second alarm went off on Jungkook's phone causing Taehyung to groan.
"Do I really need to get up now?"
"Yes, baby"
"Nope" Taehyung said as he got up "you don't get to call me that"
"Is this cause I made you get up?!" Jungkook called as Taehyung went into the bathroom.