Chapter 5 (Steamy!! 🔞)

The next day Aziraphale knew what he wanted. Who he wanted. The demon treated him honestly, and with care. It was time Aziraphale acted honestly towards Crowley.

He remembered all the lewd jokes that the demon had made, and the way they had made Aziraphale feel. He was now confident, that the demon wasn't straight either, and Aziraphale was ready to confess his feelings. To do more than confess.

The demon had made him take the bed that night, and slept on the floor. It was time they both took the bed.

Aziraphale made sure he no longer had a fever, brushed his teeth, and changed into something more revealing. He teleported Crowley next to him, making sure to not wake the demon up. He had far grander plans to wake him up.

Aziraphale inhaled, and calmed himself. If not now, when? He closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss Crowley.

The demon responded immediately, so fast in fact that Aziraphale knew he wasn't really sleeping. The demon crushed his mouth with the Angel's, hands roaming under Aziraphale's long see through fabric.

Crowley's tongue dominated the angel's mouth, exploring every inch of his pure mouth, untouched by anyone before him, marking the territory as his.

The demon continued the kiss and then withdrew, to plant many more kisses down Aziraphale's neck, ripping the fabric off, leaving the angel bare before him.

"You're beautiful." Whispered the demon, and continued, until the angel's white body was covered with blue love flowers.

Crowley applied a gentle amount of pressure to the angel's shoulders, making the wings pop out. He tickled them, sending Aziraphale nearly over the edge. The demon smiled at the angel's sweet spot. He let it be for now, and traced the angel's hardened nipples, Aziraphale's sweet moans filling his ears.

"Say my name louder little angel."

"Crowley!" Screamed Aziraphale, as the demon gently bit down on him, making his hips arch. The demon kept teasing him, and the angel couldn't hold it. He needed the demon inside of him.

The angel lowered himself to the demon's pulsing core. It seemed that the demon needed him as much as the angel. He gently stroked the demon's length, as Crowley rubbed the angel's wings and soon they both couldn't take it. They were moving so fast. The angel smiled. Like they said- they both liked it fast. In bed the angel's shyness was gone. After centuries of waiting, Aziraphale would not hold back.

Their movements were desperate but precise, the demon flipped the angel over and gently tickled him with his own feathers, preparing the angel's entrance for what was about to come- an impressive length.

He snuck a finger inside, and waited for the angel to adjust. As much as he wanted to go at his usual pace, he needed Aziraphale to enjoy this, and so he was sure to take his time. Pulling one finger then two, in and out, Crowley marveled at the sound Aziraphale's body was making.

At last the demon felt the angel relax, and the demon allowed himself the next step. Slowly, painfully slowly, he lowered himself inside, moaning at how tight the angel was. His hands massaged around him, to try and relax Aziraphale. The angel swallowed and shook.

Then Crowley pulled out and plunged back in. Aziraphale lurched up, and cried out, as the demon continued his work, slow but steady, he granted the angel his pleasure.

Their movements grew sloppier and sloppier, as they both drove each other over the edge, and then with a final plunge, Crowley yanked at Aziraphale's wings and they both came. The demon shooting hot semen into the angel's sore hole. The angel's orgasm claiming him completely and his knees fell out under him, as he collapsed seeing stars.

For a while the angel and the demon lay there breathing hard, and cuddling into each other, their hard members pressing into their stomachs.

Crowley pulled his night wings over both of them and shuffled even closer to Aziraphale. Aziraphale's hair smelled like oranges and something else. Exhausted, the demon tensed up and teleported them into the bathtub. The angel's red ass pressing tightly into Crowley's front.

The demon squirted some shampoo into his hand and began to massage Aziraphale's hair, understanding how exhausted the little angel was, after taking him like a pro.

"I love you." He whispered to Aziraphale, while washing off the foam, and rubbing circles on his back.

Aziraphale smiled happily, proud for both of them. He was so happy he gathered his courage today and kissed the demon. Look where that got him.

The two got out of the bath, and Crowley carried Aziraphale to his room. Dressing him, in the only sweater he owned.

Aziraphale gave Crowley another sweater, especially since Aziraphale had more.

"You look so cute."

"No I don't." Huffed the demon.

The angel kissed him, and the demon kissed back. Then they went outside and lay under the starry night sky. For once, any thoughts of the higher ups and the lower downs were gone. The only thing the two could think about was the other.

A/N: Well that was quite a ride;) I tried my best at writing fluff, but hey, I think I prefer something else.....