7

(Jimins pov)

Jungkook doesn't call me fun names anymore... he never hangs out with me anymore.

I sighed as I walked of the dressing room moments after jungkook left.

As I walked my head started pounding. My vision blurred and I quickly started swerving. I gripped on the wall for support "hey jimin" taehyung exclaimed as he pulled me closer to him. "Hey ta-" I fell to the ground as everything went black

(Jungkook's pov)

Jimin looked so pale as he layed in the hospital bed. Everything in my body just stung. But what hurt even more was that he kept smiling even in his sleep,how could he keep smiling through so much pain? Namjoon started asking the doctor questions as it soon turned into yelling. Yoongi joined in with concern as I sat there in disbelief that my jiminie isn't okay.

(Jimins pov)

"Whats wrong with him" people were yelling. "I'm sorry" the doctor kept repeating. I opened my eyes "guys?" I whispered my voice hoarse. "Jimin!" The exclaimed as they ran over to me.

"I'm sorry" I whispered tears rolled down my eyes. "What?!" They asked "I never wanted you guys to know my burden" I said as I looking down at my hands "what burden" namjoon asked "I have a type of rare disease" I said as my eyes blurred with tears as they burned. They didn't respond but were shocked and sad. "H-how long do you have jiminie" taehyung asked as he had tears in his eyes "three days" the doctor cut. They turned to him then to me. "Why didn't you say anything?!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed my hand. "I-I loved you from a distance, the time we started dating was the best and most memorable moments. You then left me and I just went back to loving you from a distance. But you seemed happier " I said smiling as tears kept rolling down my pale cheeks. "B-but you cheated hyung thats the reason why I left but if you would of told me about this I wouldn't have lef-" I cut jungkook off "I don't want you pity jungkook shi" I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

(Jungkook's pov)

I just couldn't comprehend the pain I was feeling. Jimin felt so cold as he kissed me. He was still so beautiful though. I cried as I layed my head down on his shoulder.  "I'm sorry jimin shi I'm the one who took your pills and threw them away with taehyung,  I'm sorry" jimin looked at me in shock but quickly smiled. "I know" jimin said my eyes watered even more. "The secret compartment was moved slightly and my pills were facing a different way also those weren't even my pills, but its okay kookie" jimin said patting my head. "I could have killed you jimin" I cried. Everyone went silent. "I would still love you" jimin said as I looked at him... his cute eye smile visible, his slightly tinted pale cheeks, his love raining upon me. I didn't want to talk anymore. We all just cried.

To be continued...