3

(Jimins pov)

The sound of the car door opening and the hard rain hitting the gray tinted windows awoke me from my slumber. I blinked before seeing jungkook just inches away from my face. I blushed a dark red as I pushed my head back furthur forgetting that my seat wasn't adjustable. "Jimin ssi~" jungkook whispered seductively giving me his bunny smile. I giggled and hit him lightly on the chest still blushing a dark red "what jungkook ssi~" I asked giving back my eye smile "its time to go back to our apartment to pack" jungkook says chuckling at my reaction "oh okay" I respond getting up slowly and swiftly climbing out of the car. Jungkook followed from behind as we walked into the brightly lit apartment complex. 

"Hey jimin" taehyung (v) yells from the other side of the room "hi taetae" I yell back smiling. Jungkook waves at taehyung (v) while grabbing my waist pulling me closer. "Is someone jealous" I teased as I slightly giggled "no" jungkook mumbles embarrassed "hey you love birds hurry up" taehyung (v) yells gesturing as to follow him quickly to pack.

I grabbed jungkooks hand and we ran over to taehyung (v) as fast as we could. Me and jungook quickly went our separate ways to get our stuff packed as soon as possible.

As I grabbed all my assentials and packed them in my suit case including my clothes, I was finally finished. "Is everyone ready" the manager asked down the hallway "ya" I yelled back walking out of my room and over to the manager who in which greeted me with a smile. Even he doesn't know about my sickness...

Everyone else popped out of their rooms with luggage piled to the roof "this is all your stuff" I exclaimed in shock "no fifty eight percent of these suit cases are filled with taehyungs (v) gucci items" rm chuckles. "Wow" I mumble under my breath.

After what seemed like endless suit cases and four moving trucks we were finally ready to go. We were going to perform concert on the other side of town which was 5 hours away from where we were now.

On the ride there we played small games like I spy or guess what I'm thinking. We laughed for what seemed like endless hours and even our manager and some of the staff joined in. It was a blast but I felt like I as forgetting something important... I didn't think to much of it though because I was having to much fun.

An hour and a half in everyone was dozing off except for me and the driver but that feeling of forgetting something just wouldn't leave my mind... it was unsettling.

I wonder what I must be forgetting?

To be continued...