5

(Jimins pov)

We finally arrived at the apartment it was actually quite cute. Its sign had small incarved designs that made it stand out even more. It was just so breath taking.

we all walked and unpacked our stuff. I was shocked to find out that me and jungkook would be sharing a room. Jungkook doesn't usually leave the room. It was definitely easier to hide this burden with my hobi since he always left for dance practice at 4 pm sharp.

But with jungkook I don't think I can even spare a glance at my pills. A frown appeared on my face as I shoved my pills into a hidden drawer that every apartment complex had, but I suprising was the only one who found it. I sighed as I turned around to a mad jungkook. "What's wrong" I ask worried as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He quickly shoves me away "you park jimin cheated on me" jungkook blunt with a cold tone. I felt shivers go down my spine "w-what?" I ask him "stop lying to me hyung you cheated!" Jungkook yelled basically to the whole neighborhood.

I choked at his words "I never did" I reply "liar" jungkook spits glaring at me. "I'm breaking up with you hyung" jungkook says as I felt the bitter tone in his voice. I fell to the ground and cried.

I layed there and decided to check the media. But I was met with shock 'jimin cheated on jungkook?!' A headline said. I wiped my eyes and tried to push the pain away. I quietly drank more of my pills more than I needed at least. I then sat there watching animal videos, they always calm me down. Just like how jungkook use to give me kisses, cuddles, and cute talks to help me calm down.

But now there are no kisses, there are no cuddles and no cute talks. All I had now was what use to be my pain reliever.

I sighed and fell asleep in the corner of the bathroom.

The night flew by quickly and I was abruptly woken up by the sound of kissing. I slowly opened the door to see v and jungkook making out, my eyes stung and I quietly and quickly closed the door. I never cheated! I love you jeon jungkook!

I cried even more till nothing came out. I just couldn't bare to pain, I swallowed some more of my pills.

I took a shower and did my makeup so that I could hide my puffy eyes. I walked out the see jungkook and tae sitting on the bed talking.  I walked past them and v looked at me in disappointment. I felt my tears sting in my eyes as I tried to stay strong. I marched past them and closed the door shut.

(Jungkook's pov)

I can't believe jimin cheated on me! I really did love him! I sighed as I started talking to taehyung. Until he attacked me with a soft kiss. I kissed back but for some reason it just didn't feel right. I shrugged it off and kept kissing him and then he broke the kiss.

He asked how I was doing I told him I was doing pretty good but I was merely affected by the breakup.

I then heard the bathroom door open ,hmm jimin looked a bit paler? Me and taehyung watched him as he left I could feel him glance at us as tae glared back. Oh wait before he turned around today he was storing something in a small hidden compartment. I signal tae to follow and he did. As I opened the small compartment I saw a bottle of pills. I looked at tae and we both cracked up laughing "wow he was keeping pills away from us" I told tae "lol probably just tic tacs" tae said as he scored for the trash can and made it. "Ya probably" I chuckle.  We put a replaced the bottle of pills with a bottle of beads and closed the secret compartment as we giggled and sneaked out.

After a few minutes jimin came back up and ran into the bathroom.  I smirked 'this is gonna be good' I though to myself.

To be continued...