4

(Jimins pov)

I dozzed off and slowly fell onto taehyungs(v) lap. I didn't pay attention to the time as I slept it kinda just flashed by before I knew it.

"Jimin hey jiminie" taehyung whispered. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them before looking up at a very close tae. "Hmm" I mumbled looking back down realizing that I was ontop of taehyung(v) almost. I blushed and looked over at jungkook who was still peacefully sleeping although his hand seemed to have moved closer to me. Maybe I was just hallucinating. "Hey jimin hurry before jungkook gets pissed" taehyung(v) persisted. I slowly crawled off him quietly hoping to make less noise but boy was I wrong. I didn't really wanna look back over jungkook just incase I would drew his attention towards me. I finally got off taehyung and sat properly in my chair. I looked at the clock "woah only 1 and half hours left" I mumble under my breath.

I glanced over at jungkook. My eyes went wide as he was staring dead in my direction. I quickly looked down but slowly started to feel his eyes pierce through me.

"Can we stop to go to the bathroom please" jungkook asked as we slowly approached a resting area. "Sure" the manager says giving the driver a nod as we turned into it. I gulped and started playing with my fingers as I got nervous. What was he planning?!

We stopped and parked and I quickly rushed out of the car and into the bathroom hoping maybe jungkook wouldn't catch me. I closed and locked the stall door. I could hear faint foot steps and I back up in relief "maybe he stayed in the car" I whisper as I caught my breath. I all of sudden bumped into something. Wait I thought this was a long bathroom? I turned around to see a lust filled jungkook. I shivered at the way his eyes gazed at me up and down. "J-jungkook?" I asked backing up. He quickly grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. I felt my arms slightly sting from the fast movements.

I looked at him my eyes watering "j-jungkook" I stuttered. He didn't reply but he started licking my neck hungerly . My breath hitched as he touched my clothed member. I quietly moaned, "came just like that hmm" he teased his eyes turning back to the normal jungkook I know.

He chuckled and I looked down embarrassed at his words.

"Lets go" jungkook says picking me up bridal style. I smiled at his soft side but why was I kinda liking that rough side of him? It makes me sad that I may not be able to see that soft and beautiful smile ever again.

We hopped back in the car and got buckled. As we kept our journey towards our new apartment going.

To be continued...