Last Week

Day 06

I wake up to the bright morning light. After a long time, I spot light. I am in the same room, lying on the same bed, I was the last time; but this time, I'm alone. The room is small, with just one bed, and a table placed by the end of the bed. One window with curtains drawn down. For hours, I lay on the bed. No one comes in. No food, no water. I can still feel the pain all over my body. Minutes after, I hear the knob turning, and the door is pushed open. No one enters. 

"Yeah, we got the money.."
"Does that mean we send her now-"
"Definitely not. We can earn more now."
"She's right in, go ahead..just don't go too harsh."

Someone enters, shutting the door behind. He looks like a gym trainer. Taking off his t-shirt, he slowly comes towards me. I plead him to stop, but he doesn't. He puts his index finger onto my lips, gesturing me to be quiet. My heart pounds louder with each second. My entire body turns cold. He starts making out with me; kissing my neck down to my breasts and all the way down to my abdomen. All of this makes me extremely uncomfortable. He comes back up, smiles at me and lifts away my top, then unhooks my bra and throws it away. I close my eyes in shame. His touch on my chest, breasts or anywhere else feels so wrong. I try pushing him away and ask him to leave. At one point, I smack him on the face. His eyes go red. I can see the anger in his eyes. His gets up, walks to the table and opens a drawer. Bringing out the injection, he dashes towards me. I get up, half exposed, and climb down the bed. But he pulls me and throws me onto the bed. Locking me, he pushes the syringe. I lay on the bed for a while before he's onto me again. I feel my skirt being lifted up. He asks me to scream harder when he pushes it inside, but I don't.

I remain silent. I lost my voice. I have screamed several times but my screams were all worthless. He gets even angrier when I don't make any sound, and so he pushes harder every time. My whole body shivers up. I have cried so much that my tears have dried up, yet I can't stop sobbing. His hand reaches everywhere, squeezes my breasts, touches my thighs and bottom. Once he's finished, he steps back, wears his pant and zips it. Before leaving, he picks up my clothes and throws them at me.

I watch my clothes covered in dried blood. This is how I lost my virginity, I think as I start crying.  

Day 12

It feels like I'm stuck in here for years. Although these kidnappers have received their desired amount, they still won't let me go. They have found the perfect way to utilize me. They have turned me into a toy; every day someone comes and plays with my body. Some faces have become familiar, some seems to be new. 
I still haven't eaten anything. Water and injections are all I get each day. 
There is a knock at the door. I'm surprised, as this is the first time someone knocked before entering. The door opens, and an averaged height man, with scars around his necks enters. 

"Get dressed," he says but I don't move so he adds, "you're going home."

I close my eyes, let tears fall down. 'Home,' right. How am I going home in this way? How will everyone react, seeing me like this? I stare at the white ceiling, wishing I was dead. Somehow I managed getting up and wearing my torn dress, but I could no way venture to move. The pain in between my legs have increased to an unbearable level. In no way, can I walk. 

Minutes after, three men enter the room. Those same three faces. I recall the first day. At the garage, these three men kidnapped me and turned my life so miserable. They ask me to stand up but all I can do is stare. I have turned into a living dead body. There is no feelings, no emotions left inside of me. The tallest of all sighs, and grabbing my hand he pulls me up. One of them blindfolds me..again. 

Someone carries me out. I hear the car door open, and I am being placed inside. The engine starts and revs. The entire journey is quiet. After a long time, the car comes to an abrupt halt. Again I'm being carried up. They are taking me somewhere but I don't know where. Soon, they throw me on the floor. I hear them as they run away. I take a while before I remove the blindfold. I am too afraid to open it. 

Gradually, I remove it. It's so bright that my eyes hurt. I look around and notice this is where they had kidnapped me that day. The garage of that cafe. They have left my phone beside me. Hurriedly, I call my mom. 

The phone rings once..twice.. On the fourth ring, she answers it. 

"Cassidy? Is it you Cassidy?!"  My mom speaks so loudly. 
"Take me home. I'm at the garage, of that cafe we last been to."

I hang up. I feel scared and embarrassed, all at once. How am I going to face them?