First Week

Day 01

The door opens slowly and I hear two men whispering to each other.

"Is she asleep?"

Silently, I curl up at a corner, praying they don't see me. Leaving the door vaguely open, they walk in. I bury my face onto my hands. I'm too afraid to look them in the eye. 

"Give us the pin." One of them throws my phone towards me and sits on the floor. 

I don't answer, nor do I move. He comes closer, picks up the phone and hands it to me. I don't dare to move. He lowers his hand, and punches the floor.

"Am I wasting my fucking time with you? Is it a game we're playing?" He yells so loud.

Grabbing my left feet, he pulls me towards him. His face is so close to mine that I can smell the  freshly smoked cigarettes. Immediately, I start crying. Nobody has ever taught me the things that should be done during such a time. His touch makes me feel disgusting. 

"For the last time, give the pin." He says in low voice.
"1602"  

He lets go of my feet and walks out, shutting the door behind. I hear him shouting. 

"I'll send you the address.. if not in time, she'll be dead..don't act smart.." 

He called home to threat my parents, I think. I feel so stupid. Why did I have to leave the cafe, alone?  Now not only am I suffering, but so are my parents. 

Day 03

It has been three days since the kidnapping, yet it feels like I haven't eaten for days. My stomach twists inside pleading for meal, but none of them offers me food. All they gave me till now is water that tastes so awful. Suddenly, the door opens and someone dashes in with a steel glass. 

"Go on, have it." He says, gently pushing the glass in my direction.

I kick the glass, spilling the water. Gnashing his teeth, his darts towards me and slaps me in the face. Not once or twice, but he keeps on slapping and cursing me. My entire body is in pain; I feel blood flowing through my nose. I shout louder and two of his friends enter.

"What the hell? She'll die, bro!" one of the shouts pulling him away from me. Wiping off the blood, I cough.

"She's fucking annoying." 

They come and tie me up with a thread-like rope that slightly cuts my wrists and ankles. 

Day 05

As I am lying down on the floor, I try thinking what day it is and since when am I in here. Just then, I hear the door open once again, but this time I don't care to look who it is.

I hear his voice. It's someone new. I hear footsteps nearing me. Soon, someone grabs my arm and turns me to face him. I keep my eyes shut, and he starts touching my face and my neck and all the way down to my thighs. I sense wrong and discomfort in his touch.Straight away, I slap and push him away. I force myself to stand up and sit on top of him, punching him with all my force. All my anger starts welling up int his minute. I am shouting and screaming at him when he yells 'bitch' and pushes me away. I hit the floor.

My body aches but still I try striking him. The others rush in and pull me away.The new man, orders them to take me to another room. When they try holding me, I twist my body from side to side, kicking them. The tallest of all, slaps me again which makes my head jerk and hit the wall. I feel giddy. Someone grabs my arms so tightly and injects something inside my nerve. I scream out of pain. With each second, my shout fades away. I feel flaccid. Their voices echo in my ears;I hear them, but cannot make sense out of their words. I feel like being lifting up and carried. Everything soon goes out of focus.

The next time I wake up, I feel very strange. I feel more cold and exposed. It hurts in between my legs, and so does my breasts and stomach. It feels almost impossible to make a minute movement.

I can see light seeping through the curtains. Underneath my body, it's soft and warm. A bed? I stretch a little and my hands touch someone. I turn and notice there is someone lying beside me. There's a man sleeping beside me. My eyes widen. Where are my clothes? Who is he? Why is he here? 

He lays on the bed, topless and bare, covering half of his body with a bed-sheet. 
Looking at him, I immediately realize why he is here. He raped me. The thought makes me feel nauseous. I get out of the bed, and find my clothes down on the floor. They are ripped and stained in blood. I quickly wear them, and unlock the door. It is quiet. I walk tiptoe, careful enough to not make a single noise. It is a house, covered in dirt, ripped packets of chips, and empty cans scattered all around. I try walking fast, but my legs are almost crippled. I breathe faster. 

Someone's hand comes from behind and pulls me by my waist. I scream. He hollers and calls the others who covers my mouth and again, injects something that makes me unconscious.