Chapter 26

"So you slept with her?" Cameron asked me.

I told him all about last night.

"Not exactly. She didn't see under my shorts or anything. And we didn't like... do it."

"So you saw her."

"Not everything."

"Um... okay."

I needed to tell someone. I woke up with Carden in my arms, and she was wearing just underwear. So I got out of bed and told cameron.

"Dude, your leaving tomorrow," Cameron told me.

"I know." I closed my eyes.

----

Me and Carden spent the day packing. The next day, we said our goodbyes and got on the plane to Louisiana.

We hadn't talked about what happened yet, and I was hoping to do that on the plane. We also haven't kissed in a day.

"So..." I said.

"So..." Carden said. "What happened was well... crazy. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"Hey it's okay. Honestly. I needed that. I feel more comfortable with you now." I squeezed Carden's hand.

----

We were welcomed at the airport by Carden's parents.

There was a ton of hugs and kisses, even though we weren't gone that long.

When we get to the house, I see a big banner and a cake. I laugh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!" the Snyders scream.

I didn't like to mention my birthday that often, but they remembered. My 16 birthday. Soon I would be able to drive. I had been practicing and finished everything. Just needed the test.

I spent the rest of the day smiling and enjoying myself. Carden had gotten me a picture of us, and taped to the back of the frame was an iTunes card.

"Thanks," I said. I smiled. I loved it.

Carden's parents offered to get me anything I wanted, but i rejected. I didn't need anything.

I knew if I tried to tell Carden not to get me anything, she wouldn't listen. So here I was holding a picture of us I once took with my Canon. It was the sunset time, and I kissed her by suprise right when the flash went off. That day we laughed to much.

Around ten, we went up to Carden's room.

The moment she closed the door, I pulled her in for a kiss. It was soon very intense.

Carden pulled my shirt off. She started kissing my neck. This time, it was going very fast. I removed Carden's shirt. While she kissed my neck, I kissed her shoulder. I pushed her down on the bed. I started kissing her neck. I moved to her chest, and then her stomach. She tensed when I got close to her core. I moved up, kissing her mouth this time.

Carden removed my shorts. I did the same for her shorts.

Carden's nails were digging into my back. A moan escaped her throat.

"Shh," I whispered, putting a finger to her lips.

We didn't end up doing it. It was too early for us.

"Someday," I whispered in Carden's ear.

She dragged her tongue up the side of my neck. I bit my lip.

I pull away. Carden got confused. I sat up. Concern was all over Carden's face. This wasn't right.

I stood up and handed Carden her clothes. I put on my own.

"What's-"

"I should go to my room," I said.

"Um..."

Right before I left the room, I saw a tear fall down Carden's beautiful face.

"Sorry," I said, though she couldn't hear me. Her door was closed.