Chapter 17

Alexa's POV

I could not move, but I could hear. Thing is, there was no restraints.

What is going on?

"How long will it take for the thing to wear off?" I hear an unfamiliar voice asks. Everything about it seemed rude, abrupt and plain old mean. This seemed like the person you would not want to mess with.

"Mitsu says it will wear off in an hour, Alpha," I hear Joe says. He sounded wary and cautious, as if he was scared to say the wrong thing.

Who was Mitsu? And was this the Alpha, Joe was talking about?

If he was, he was most definitely not my Alpha. If Tristan wasn't, he wasn't.

"I don't have time to wait a whole hour. I have things to do," the Alpha snaps.

"Aiden, you must..."

Joe trails off as a loud smack rings through the air.

I grimace internally. He would definitely not be my Alpha, or my anything.

"You address me as Alpha, do you understand? And I don't have to do anything."

Joe whimpers in submission, before scurrying away. I hear a door open and shut just as Aiden says, "Pain will make her wake up."

My body temperature suddenly climbs up high, and I frantically try to move.

"I know you are conscious. But if you can't move, how will you breed with me? This might hurt," he says, and suddenly there is a burning sensation on my cheek.

He just slapped me!

But my body doesn't move.

"Alright, guess we have..." Aiden's voice gets fainter as he moves away.

Is he gone? Will he leave me alone? Maybe-

Cold, hard hands wrap around my neck, and my eyes instantly snap open.

My hands slowly make their way to his hands.

He let's go, glad to get a reaction out of me.

I cough, slowly sliding down the wall.

"Nah ahhh ahhhh," Aiden says, almost happily as he pulls me back up.

I grimace. Every part of my body felt heavy and useless. It felt like each limb was tied to a 20 pound metal weight.

"You...must be, the big ol' Aiden, who thinks, I will breed with...him," I say, gasping because that took a lot out of me.

"Listen here, you little human. I am your new Alpha-"

"Over. My. Dead. Body," I grit out. "You will never be anything to me. Never."

"Say anything more, and you will be severely punished," Aiden says, surprisingly calm.

"You would punish me?" I ask doubtfully.

This must be an empty threat, because if he hurt me, how would I breed?

His eyes darken, taking this as a challenge.

In a flash, I'm back on the bed that I was placed on in the first place, and this time there are restraints.

"What are you doing?" I ask, scared for my life. This is bad, just so bad.

I decide to distract him with questions.

"How did you know where I was?" I ask, trying to keep my voice even.

He walks away to a table with various syringes filled with different colored liquids. He picks one with a darkish blue color, and strolls back over.

"This, is what Mitsu calls, Firinge. Weird, huh? But it doesn't have its name for no reason," he explains, twisting the needle around his hand to face me.

"Wait!" I shriek as he presses the needle against my neck, not yet inserting it. "How did you find me?"

"It wasn't Jared, actually. My Beta and Third-in-command were tailing the woods in California, and found some dried blood, along with a pan. They identified the blood as yours."

They found me because of the pan? My "parents" threw it at me, and hit hard enough to draw blood. Bad thing, I didn't even know.

Basically, if that stupid principal hadn't expelled me, this wouldn't have happened. Those people wouldn't have chased me out the house and thrown a pan at me, and I wouldn't have left blood. 

Aiden wouldn't have found me and I wouldn't be here.

Expulsion started it all.

"But why me? Because if that stupid prophecy? You can't force me. I might be human, but I will fight."

In a second, he inserts the needle.

It starts off slow, a little heat. Then build, and builds, and builds. Whenever I think it will stop, it doesn't. It gets higher.

"Aaahhhh!" I scream, arching my back. "Stop, please!"

The heat. The heat. I just want it to stop. It was like the fire was eating me inside out.

"Mitsu!" I hear him call, almost frantically.

<---------->

Tristan's POV

Cole finally managed to get me go to my room. It was so silent up here. Alexa was supposed to be up here with me.

But, I'm alone on the top floor. It's soundproof, so I throw a vase at my door.

Oh, why don't you start searching for her!

I growl, annoyed at my wolf.

I have to wait another day, come on, its only been two hours since the pack meeting. You heard what Michael said, didn't you? Or did you forget already? I ask Xale.

He snorts, I thought you we're the Alpha-

A searing pain goes through my body. Its not there, its not me. Its Alexa. This isn't heat. This is something worse. Her pain is so bad that I can hear her screams echoing in my mind.

Her pleading to stop. Her cries.

She's been taken! We have to help her, now!

Through the faint pain, I race downstairs, mind-linking everyone would I just went through.

"My daughter," Michael howls, shifting. Kate chases after him, out the pack house and into the woods.

"Its been proven, someone has kidnapped her," someone says.

()()()()()+++

Okay, so I'm going to have Kellan Lutz play Aiden. Is that a good choice?
Yah?
Nah?
Who is cuter? Kellan or Alex?