Obviously no one had mentioned my 'kluzerella' tenancies to her.

Before she could push the door to her room open, it already swung open on its own.

"Going somewhere?" Two vampires stood at the door. One was extremely tall and had a very muscular physique, the red eyes didn't even make him look threatening, his whole appearance already did the trick. He had short dark hair.
The other one was blonde and had a cunning dangerous look on his face, he didn't look as threatening  as his acquaintance but definitely as untrustworthy.

"Felix! Demetri!" Alec called jovially from behind us.

The two men just gave Alec irritated looks.
"We heard you two were back and figured it wouldn't take long for you to do something that would get you in trouble."

"I see we weren't wrong."The bigger guy spoke with a deep voice that matched his body.

"What makes you think we're about to do something bad?" Alec questioned, feigning offence.

The two men again didn't look amused. "Look at the way you're dressed." The blonde pointed out.

"So a pair of vampire siblings can't dress up like humans for the hell of it?" Alec questioned.

The blonde ignored him and nodded at me.

"And you have Aro's special guest when I know for a fact that she's supposed to be in her room."

"I'll have you know that Aro actually assigned us to take care of her." Alec spoke in defence.

"And taking her out of the premises is doing that?" The taller one asked.

This time it was Jane who rolled her eyes. "Come on guys, stop being such buzz kills."

The blonde narrowed his eyes at her. "Whenever you two get in trouble, Aro always finds a way to render us responsible."

"That's probably because you're always sticking your noses into our business." Jane pointed out.

I couldn't help but notice how much they sounded like... actual siblings having a typical argument.

The blonde let out a scoff. "I hate to break it to you, princess but you and your obnoxious brother are no longer the shiny new toys. Aro's main concern right now is Jessica's daughter. We're here for her, not you."

Jane growled at him and clenched her fists. The blonde guy didn't flinch, he remained with his arms folded across his chest.

"Maybe you should ease up, Demetri." the other guy whom I now assumed must have been Felix spoke. He looked almost bored by the whole argument.

"Why? Is the little princess going to cry?" He teased with a chuckle.

"You really shouldn't have said that." Alec spoke in a sing song voice.

Before I could understand what was happening, Jane sped towards the Demetri guy and slammed him against the wall out in the hall way. The Demetri guy tried to recover but Jane stood in front of him and just stared at him... she was just looking at him and as if that wasn't surprising enough, the guy just stood there, stunned. Like a dear caught in headlights. His mouth opened slightly and... he started to tremble.

"What's happening to him?" I asked in fear. Alec appeared beside me and studied the scene in interest.

"He's experiencing the worst pain imaginable." He replied casually.

"She's doing that to him?" I asked again  as I studied Jane who didn't break eye contact once.

"Yep."