【01】Welcome to Kelex

Start from the beginning

Of course, I noticed when someone was attractive, but I never had those I-want-to-rip-his-clothes-off-and-ride-his-dick-all-night-long feelings. But that was precisely what I felt as I discreetly peered at the stranger. Maybe I just hadn't met the right kind of men until now.

Being plastered against him certainly didn't help with the warm feeling that spread within me.

He was in his mid-thirties, tall and imposing, which was like a magnet for shorter women like me. I never really got why. Maybe a deeply rooted need to be protected, dating back to the times when men had to fend off wild animals. Anyhow, his tall frame definitely worked on me.

Finally, the doors closed, and gravity increased as we rose to the upper floors, providing little distraction from the warm, manly body I was flushed against.

When someone moved behind me, probably trying to make more room for themselves, I was pushed a little harder onto the man, and my hand instinctively reached up, to secure my balance. Yeah, maybe the solid plane of his stomach wasn't the best way to level myself, but frankly, there was no other choice, the place was too clustered to have any freedom of movement.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled again with a grimace, swiftly removing my hand from him.

This time, he looked down at me, and with a barely perceptible shrug, he answered a vague, "It's fine."

Of course, his voice was hot too. Low, a bit raspy, as though he had just woken up. Who the fuck was this man? Was there some sort of model agency in the building? A men-of-Armani convention?

Looking down, I noticed his clothes for the first time. Oh, he was wearing a simple light gray T-shirt and blue jeans. Although it wasn't a tight fit, I could guess at the broadness of his chest underneath his shirt.

Knowing some people dressed casually kind of reassured me. Maybe he worked in IT or maintenance for a company here, and it comforted me a little in my choice of attire. Not everyone was expected to wear suits.

The elevator kept halting and resuming its course, but somehow people must have kept getting on because the space wasn't clearing itself at all. I glimpsed at the floor we were on now and then, and at that rhythm, it would take ages to reach mine. The stud against me was making me grow embarrassingly hot, and I worried too much of this would leave me overheated and sweaty. Seriously, my body had picked the stupidest time to start noticing men's physiques.

Something moved between us, and I froze, my eyes going round and huge. That most definitely came from his crotch area. What the—

"Excuse me," he said, and before I could assume this was over the embarrassing but natural bodily reaction, he reached for his front pocket, his hand gliding over the front of my Hulk T-shirt. As the tips of my breasts felt compelled to react to the platonic touch, I was reminded that wearing a padded bra was useful for more than tricking people into thinking I was a B-cup.

He took his phone out, and I understood it had just buzzed into his front pocket. Andy, you cretin. Of course, he's not getting a boner over you. You look like an underdressed imp.

Because of the lack of space, he didn't have much choice but to check his phone between us, allowing me to glimpse at it as well. He unlocked the screen to check the text he'd received, and—

Holy fuck! It was a nude.

The man instantly locked the screen again, but it was too late. I'd had a good glimpse at the scandalously steamy picture he'd just received. The woman in it, so blonde her hair looked almost silvery, was in a very suggestive pose, showing off an amazing pair of tits and a toned stomach that was every woman's fantasy. The pic had stopped right before her lady bits, but still, some women were bold bold. I could never...