"And I'll keep telling you cause it's true" his kisses have started to make their way down my neck, and I know if I let him continue, I'll never get out of bed and head to the gym. Seriously, Sam will kill me.

"Thank you. Truly babe, thank you but I have got to go now, so you'll need to keep your hands and lips to yourself now buster" trying to fight the urge to stay and allow him to bring me the pleasure I know he will. Sigh, argh damn you Sam.

I manage to wriggle out of his grasp and turn to climb up out of bed, only to be tackled back down onto the bed, I'm now lying on my front side, head turned to the side, Arden's body pressing up hard against my back, lips on my ear while his left hand held both of mine, pressing them into the bed while his right firmly held my waist

"When will you learn my cailín álainn, that you were made for me, as was I for you, so let's keep this stunning body in bed and I will give you a work out that will better any you've had before hmmm."

Nibbling on my ear, he shifted his weight, rocking his hips into my ass to show his excitement as he runs his hand up the length of my body, slow and sensually, with light feathering fingers. Oh god, there's something so incredibly hot about how dominant he's being, his voice deep and commanding, the firmness of his body pressing me into the bed and the bites on my neck, I could climax right here, right now.

"Arden, I ..I...Oh Fuck" I try to tell him no, that I need to hit the gym.....I really tried (ok, not that hard but still, I tried) , but as soon as his hand found itself making a way between my legs my mind turned to jelly. Arden owned my body now, and he'd decided he wanted it now, who was I to stop him?

Pulling me up so we were on ours knees, his arms wrapped around me securely he continues his rough seduction on my neck

Pulling me up so we were on ours knees, his arms wrapped around me securely he continues his rough seduction on my neck. He has my arms firmly pulled back and I am powerless to stop him, not that I want too.

Just when I think I could com bust with raw desire, Arden gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and pulls away from me.

"Have a great workout love, say hi to Sam" he smirks, laying back on the bed, looking pretty pleased with himself.

"......" I attempt to speak, but ultimately am left wanton and speechless.

Shaking it off, I sit on the edge of the bed trying to concoct my own devious plan for revenge. Deciding to use my best asset, currently on show, I decide to seductively dance around the room as I gather my clothes to dress for my workout. I am sure to bend and stretch at all the right angles, knowing he will have the best view from where he lay. I avoid looking over at him as I knew the temptation to throw myself on him and ride him until dawn would be overpowering, I just kept my languid movements going, swaying, twisting and dipping around the room. I finally decided to brave it and look around. Shock, I was not expecting that. I just stood there gaping, as my glorious man lay watching me as he furiously stroking his beautiful, smooth shaft.