As I wait for Yerhi to finish changing and for Minyu and the other girls to come I silently die of dread for the night to come. Yet my death was interrupted when Suhyuk came flying through the dorm door. His gorgeous, shiny pants nearly blinding me as his hair is kept in a neat man bun.

"Oh my god girl why aren't you getting ready for the party? It starts in like four hours" He screeches as I mentally kill myself. Nearly like always I'm dressed in black skinny jeans and a horribly bright yellow jumper with a cute cat face on it which reaches my lower thighs. It's cute but not my friends style.

"Suhyuk you know I don't like dressing up, plus this is cute" I tell him as he just shakes his head and makes his way over to me. He sighs as he touches my jumper slightly as he shakes his head.

"Your so cute, yet I've seen you wearing revealing clothes before and girl you almost turned me straight" he laughs as he crouches in front of me taking my hands.

"One, your like my sister, if you don't get laid before the end of the year I'm going to get someone for you" he says as he let's go of my hands and slaps my thigh. I yelp at the sudden hit.

"Yah! I love you too but the only reason you saw me in revealing clothes was when you gave me four sizes too small when I was looking for a Halloween outfit. And I ain't getting laid so get your weird ass up" I say hitting his ass as he rolls his eyes and goes to check on Yerhi.

"Bitches I'm here" yells/slurs another voice as two girls walk into the open door and pout while I just sigh at them. Great here comes trouble.

"Hima and Zima, when will you guys stop drinking before five?" I ask the girls as they struggle to maintain stable steps as they plunge themselves into Yerhi's bed.

"One are you coming to the party?" Zima asks as she back hugs me. Despite being south African, she speaks korean better than me and I'm fully korean. Her dark chocolate like skin is smooth and unblemished as her dark eyes are big and round. She is quite tall at 6'1 and is slimmer than Minyu. She's extremely gorgeous and extravagant.

And right now she was extremely drunk.

"I swear Zima, you and Hima need to control your drinking" I say as I pat her arm in worry. I may be a secretive bitch but I do care for my friends. If I didn't I wouldn't care about Zima and Hima's drinking problem or the fact the Yerhi and Minyu wear way to little clothing. Or that Suhyuk is too carefree.

Sadly I'm to much of a kind person to leave them...*cough* liar *cough* *cough*.... okay maybe I'm not that good a person. Still I do care....

"Okay girls do I look slutty or do I look slutty?" Yerhi asks as she finally makes her appearance with Suhyuk.

"You look so beautiful... a bit too revealing for me, but still beautiful" I say giving a thumbs up as she grins. She does a bit of a turn showing off her outfit that seems to hardly cover her ass.

"Damn girl did your boobs grow or are you just stuffing your bra?" Hima asks slurring a bit as she makes her way over to Yerhi and feels her up. Despite Hima being half korean and half Japanese she barley could speak either right. Hima, to say in a nice way, was missing a few bolts up there and was overly loving. Just like how her name meant, Hima was like a princess spoiled and beautiful, and I don't even think she has ever said an insult before. She was a tad chubby but that added to her charm, she was beautiful and her shoulder length brown hair decorated her face extremely well. In simple words she was a cute but a naive drunk.

"Yah Hima don't touch me there" Yerhi yells though she giggles as she fights with a drunk Hima. I laugh as the two fight each other and Suhyuk tries to take a feel as well. Zima just quietly watches the fight as she stays hugging me. Soon Hima ends up pulling some tissues out of Yerhi's bra and grins in satisfaction that she was right as Yerhi blushes awfully.