As the pain crept in more and more, my body suddenly felt a rush of fatigue slam into it. At that moment, I fell face-first onto the floor. Around me was black, black, black as my consciousness slipped away from my mind.

[No one's POV]

"What?" RapMon exclaimed.

All the members were shocked. They stood there, frozen for a few seconds. They flinched in surprise when someone slammed the rooftop door open.

"What?" V blurted out in shock as he stood before the scene. "What just happened?"

The members just stared at him.

"What are you all doing?!" V demanded as he rushed towards Hye Young's side. "An unconscious girl on the floor and you're all standing there like idiots!"

That got the members out of their momentary stupor. They helped shift Hye Young onto V's back to piggyback her down the stairs. In no time, BTS had reached the school's nurse room.

After making sure Hye Young was checked and as unharmed as possible, the nurse exited the room. Hye Young lay on the bed, sleeping, while the boys discussed about what just happened.

"Do you think her current condition is because of yesterday?" Jungkook asked guiltily.

"Yes, I think so too." RapMon sighed.

"We shouldn't have taken her phone though," Suga said.

[Hye Young's POV]

I was rather enjoying a deep sleep after some restless nights. Until some hushed voices woke me up. I refused to open my eyes. Maybe, I should listen in for a while?

There were so many voices that spoke. Don't tell me- ugh, it's BTS. The principal's going to kill me.

"We shouldn't have taken her phone though," I heard someone say. I wasn't close enough to them to recognise their voices.

Glad you realized that.

"I know," another voice agreed.

Glad you think so too.

"Guys," someone spoke up. The room suddenly became quiet. "I'm really sorry for overreacting just now. It's just..." he trailed off.

The members answered in a chorus of "We know", "It's okay" and "We understand".

Gosh, so mushy. Why were they so... gay? And who overreacted?

"Good, I didn't want any conflict occurring among us," the guy spoke again.

"Tae Hyung-ah, it's not your fault."

V? V overreacted? That was new.

"She was very sickly too. Collapsing here and there. I don't ever want to see anything that linked to her."

She? I guessed someone was trying to comfort V, because there was a sound resembling a pat on the back. I chose that moment to pretend I just woke up. Slowly opening my eyes, I pretended to not know where I was(I was obviously in the nurse room).

As I sat up, it was confirmed that all the seven members were there. I groaned in disbelief- all this while a small part of me was hoping it was not them. I let myself lay on the bed and covered myself with the bed sheets.

"Why are you guys here?" My hoarse voice, though muffled because of the bed sheets, was audible.

"To apologise," they answered in unison.

"Never mind, you don't need to apologize. I forgive you, you guys can go now."

I thanked them as I shooed them with my hands.

"We'll stay until we know you've really forgiven us," RapMon said firmly.

Seriously? I was being nice.

"How will you know if I've really forgiven you. That's wholly based on myself," I pointed out, annoyance seeping in.

"Exactly," Jimin countered.

I huffed. "Fine. You guys owe me a huge favor now. Is that okay?"

J-Hope shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

The boys left and the room was quiet again. It was then that I began to get mad at myself. Without realizing, I had just gotten myself more tangled in their lives.

I grumbled curses as I stood to approach the nurse. My headache was gone and I just wanted to go home. I checked the time on my phone, which I just realised was placed neatly on the table beside the bed. My eyes widened when I realized that it was already a quarter past six in the evening. I rushed to ask for dismissal from the nurse.

Maybe I could reach home just in time to finish my house chores if I took the bus. When the said Express bus arrived, it was already 6.30pm. Only some buses in the area was very advanced, and these were called Express Buses. I hopped onto it and tapped my transport card on the card scanner. I expected to be home by 7pm at latest.

What I did not expect was the screen of the card scanner showing the words: access denied.