A Normal Life

Riiiiingggg!!! Riiiiingggg!!!

"Aish!" I grumbled. "At this early hour!"

I sleepily switched the alarm off and checked my watch.

7.20am

My eyes shot wide open. "Oh, papayas! I'm freaking late!"

I screamed the whole way as I brushed my teeth and washed my face, hastily put on my uniform and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail before running to catch the bus.

I was panting and perspiring heavily by the time I hopped into the bus on time. A few students from the same school as I, were staring at me. My face probably showed "judge me bij" because they looked away as soon as I stared back at them. Stupid juniors.

Yes, you guessed it. I was a senior at Bangtan High School. However, nobody knew me at high school. Being eighteen had its advantages. Even though my body looked small, nobody bothered me because I was a senior. How did they know I was a senior? The seniors and juniors have different uniforms. The seniors have nicer uniforms, of course. The juniors' uniform sucked.

By the time the bus reached the stop nearest to school, I was getting anxious. I had not taken my books from my locker yet and I had not done my Algebra homework either!

I cursed mentally as I rushed straight to my locker. While rummaging through it, I heard someone call me. I turned to see Oh Hana smiling brightly as she approached me. I wouldn't say she was my best friend, but she was the only friend I had in this school.

"Yah, Hana, why do you look like you're going to squeal like a fangirl?" I gasped. "Or... have you become one?"

She shook her head excitedly and grinned till her lips reached her ears.

Then she went all "Kyaaaaaa!!!" and hugged me while hopping. I flinched a bit; I hated skinship.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, and knew the answer immediately. "Did another boy confess to you again?"

She nodded a bit too energetically. if I did that, I think my neck would snap.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Who is it?"

This girl here, she was one pretty girl. She had a perfect woman figure, from head to toe. Nice legs, pretty face... you know what I mean. She would receive confessions almost every month. She was like the second most popular girl in the school, but she refused to admit it. I didn't probe further when I had teased her about it.

Hana squealed again, then whispered excitedly in my ear,"J-Hope!"

To be honest, I had been a bit excited to know who it was, but when that name appeared, my whole good mood went down the drain. I was totally deflated. I guess my face agreed, because Hana looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate them like, to the core," she said.

"I don't hate them, I just dislike their attitude," I argued.

"Yes, whatever. But you should know how I feel! I've been crushing on him for millenia!"

Usually Hana wasn't this b*tchy(please don't mind the language), it only happened when something really really good pops out in her life.

I just gave her a half-smile. "It's okay, really. Just don't include me everytime you hang out with them. Not all the time, please. I think I'll die of intolerance towards such 'bad boys'."

At that moment, BTS walked by. Not that I could see them, but I could hear the ear-deafening screams of girls as they got closer. When they were just about to pass us, I remembered something.