In Trouble

The next day, I was definitely not late for school. I came like, 45 minutes earlier. I had no idea why. There was no homework due that day also.

I headed to one of school building's roof. It was much quieter. Also, nobody went there because they all believed the rumor of it being haunted because some pregnant student committed suicide there.

I got so bored I started using my phone. Nothing new on the news. Nothing new on the media. Except... BTS.

New Rookie Group Receives A Lot of Attention

The newly debuted boy group BTS(방단서년단) has been receiving a lot of attention lately. The group of youths have debuted and surprised the media with their charms and alluring music. What more with their good looks.

Currently, BTS is attending school at elite school Bangtan School, named after them. As the namesake of the school, the boys have showed exemplary attitude towards studies as well as sports-

I stopped reading. Psh, bullshit. How is forcing people to do their homework for them called exemplary attitude? That article was pure bribery. I closed the window and just played some games.

Slam!

The door swung open.

"Eomma!" I looked up. "Why do you people keep doing that?"

The whole gang of BTS were there.

"Yah, nerd, why are you here?" V asked.

"Reading some bullshit news about some people," I answered truthfully. Honestly, I wasn't being brave or anything. I just didn't want to get tangled with them and whatever they do. Better to stay low.

"Bullshit news?" Jin asked, sounding amused. "It must be really stupid for a nerd like you to say the word 'bullshit'."

"Yes," I replied casually. "It's really bullshit. See?"

I showed them the article on my phone.

"This kid!" Rap Monster snapped.

Wow, I actually remembered their names.

The other members just stared at the article. Then, out of the blue, one of them grabbed it from me.

"Yah! That cost a lot! It's Samsung!" I screamed at them.

How stupid of me. I didn't even know who it was that took my phone. The one bleached hair(RapMon)? The one with orange hair(V)? The tall one(Jin)? The muscular one(Jimin)? The youngest one (Jungkook)? The one wearing a cap(J-hope)? The one with uh... normal hair(Suga)?

Ugh, they were confusing me! All of them were acting innocent.

"Can you all just go disturb other girls? I didn't even do anything!" I complained.

No fair. I don't want to get messed up with them.

"Firstly," Suga stepped up and towered over me, even though he was short for a guy, "this is BTS's own area."

"We own this school. We own every part of this school. Don't you get it?" Jimin asked.

"Secondly," Suga continued, "you are the one who started this misunderstanding."

"I wonder who called us bullshit," Jimin asked himself while looking upwards with one finger touching his chin, to show an I-wonder pose.

"I wonder who didn't listen to us when we told them to get out," Jin said, doing the same thing.

"You guys didn't even tell me to get out. And that's not the point! I want my phone back!" I reached out for it blindly, since I didn't even know where it was.