Suddenly the boys all fled. They disappeared within three seconds from my sight and down the stairway to the bottom level.

"Aish!"

I had to run down and chase them down the hallway. I might look like some crazy sasaeng fan chasing rookie idols down the school hallway. Other students were staring at me, a nerd who was probably love-crazy over BTS and chasing them to at least get their autographs.

And yes, they were idols. Don't get me started.

"Boys!" I heard the principal's voice bellow and I immediately stopped in my tracks. "Why are you running? See me in my office after school."

I slowly turned to face the other way-

"That includes you, Miss Park."

Damn.

My face pinched in frustration. I had work after school!

I stomped on the way to the office after school, earning some glares from judging people.

As I stood in front of the office door, I heard some voices.

"You guys are BTS! Your future is at stake! In your own school!" I heard the principal scolding. Wow, he sounded really desperate. He sighed loudly. "You all do know that if your reputation is ruined, I'm the one getting fired, right?"

"Yes, sir," BTS (should be) answered rather respectfully.

Ooh. Applause for them.

"So please do me a favour and don't get into trouble."

"Yes sir," one of them, I think RapMon, answered. "We're sorry for the trouble. We'll do our best in the future."

"Good. If this happens again, I might have to change your manager."

After he said that, there was a short silence and some silent communication between them before I heard the shifting of chairs. Then there was silence again. I leaned onto the door to strain to hear what was going on. Suddenly, the door opened harshly.

I let out an "Oomph!" and tripped but managed to regain my balance by grabbing the door handle.

Jimin smirked. "So eager to know what's going on?"

I glared at him. "No."

Jimin was about to say something, but someone interrupted him.

"Leave her alone. She's not worth it," V said coldly, walking past us.

"Yes, I'm not worth it. So please move."

Jimin did, and the others walked past me without a word. They were staring at me as I walked past them too, but I refused to make eye contact with them. Honestly, it was too scary.

"Miss Park, please, come in," the Principal invited me in.

"Yes," I answered and moved to sit on one of the chairs.

The principal looked really tired and flushed. He must have been really stressed. His hair was balding, he had really huge and obvious eye bags. He had wrinkles on his forehead and eyes. His mouth set in a very firm line. His hands, on the table, were folded into each other and he leaned forward, setting a regular interviewer's pose.

I looked down to avoid eye contact with him. To be honest, I regretted chasing them down. Now my reputation... is ruined.

"Miss Park."

I looked up immediately. "Yes?" I said, my voice a bit soft.

"Please understand what I am going to say," he started. I nodded slowly. "You do know that BTS just debuted, right?" *nod*  "You do know they are becoming more famous day by day, right?" *nod* "You do know many people are expecting a lot from BTS, right?" *nod* "So please, try not to tangle yourself in their busy webs of life. Or better, don't even utter a word to them."

Oh sure, I could do that. If they would just leave me alone.

"Do you understand?"

*nods*

"You're dismissed."

I stood to leave.

"Oh wait. I forgot," the principal called out as I was about to leave the room. "You have detention for a month starting next week immediately after school till 4."

*nod*

As soon as I stepped outside and closed the door quietly behind me, my rage mode was on.

"What the freaking beautiful of all colourful butterflies?!" I cursed in a half-whisper.

I was okay with getting scolded, but getting detention just because a bunch of good-looking monkeys stole my phone? And where was my phone anyway?! I headed back to class to grab my belongings which I had placed there.

As I stepped out of class after I had retrieved my things, a paper plane was sent flying my way.

"What's that?" I accidentally shouted in shock.

It dropped to the floor. There seemed to be words scribbled onto the paper. Out of curiosity, I picked it up and opened it.

Hi! Did you forget:

1. That your phone is with us?

2. That we have a group tutor session today? Hana will be so sad.

Come to this address for the tutor session and also to collect your phone. ;)

Address: ***********

-BTS

I looked up. Not a single BTS member in sight.

"Oh my goodness, this is so annoying!" I grumbled in frustration as I stomped off to find Hana.

And the thing was, I couldn't. She was nowhere in sight, and honestly, I was getting more pissed by the hour. I couldn't find her. I couldn't call her. My transport pass was in my phone's cover. And I had no money with me at the moment, because my bank card was also in my phone's cover. What the hell am I going to do?!