9. Another Band Member Flirts With You - Zayn

Zayn: You have been wondering around the corridors looking for the boys. You were walking right behind them until you stopped to text you mom real quick. Yes it's true, you can't walk and text. You turn down the next hall and hear voices so you enter the nearest room. Inside Harry and Liam are watching tv. 

"Hey guys." You say. 

"There you are." Liam says with a smile. 

"Zayn just left to go find you." Harry gives you a slight smile.

"Okay. Where are Niall and Louis?" You ask.

"Um Niall left, he's probably eating or sleeping. And Louis went to Starbucks with El." Liam says and you nod your head. 

"Come join us." Liam says. He pats the spot in between him and Harry. You nod and drop you small purse onto the ground. You walk across the room and take a seat in between the two boys. 

"So what are we watching?" You ask. 

"Spongebob." Liam says and Harry laughs. Of course, they are such little boys. 

"Cool." You say. 

A few minutes into the show Liam's phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket.

"It's Soph. I'll be right back." Liam gets up and walks out of the room. 

"Hey baby." You hear Liam say. 

"Aren't they the cutest?" You ask Harry. He nods.

"You know what else is cute?' Harry asks. 

"What?" You ask him. 

"You." He whispers. You blush. 

"Harry." You say. That was a really sweet compliment. 

"You're actually more than cute Y/N. You're beautiful." Harry says. You blush again and playfully punch Harry's arm. 

"So beautiful." Harry starts leaning in closer to you and your eyes widen with the thought of him kissing you. Suddenly the door opens and Zayn walks into the room. 

"There you are Y/N. I couldn't- What's going on?" Zayn practically screams the last part. 

"Zayn." You say. You don't want him to think that you were cheating on him. You would never do that. And you had no intentions of letting Harry kiss you. 

"Y/N outside now." You stand up from the couch and walk into the hall with Zayn. 

"What was going on?" Zayn asks.

"He was flirting with me, and he tried to kiss me." You mutter.

"Oh god! He is so dead!" 

"I wasn't going to let him kiss me. I swear." Tears start forming in your eyes. You are scared that Zayn will dump you or yell at you.

"It's okay, baby. I believe you." He whispers. "Just remember that you are mine, all mine." Zayn presses his lips to your and passionately kisses you.