•22•

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

''I can't believe he could ditch me like that!'' I complained followed by throwing another rock in the lake. 

Yes, I'm still pissed at Pan for not explaining anything to me and disappearing just like that. What am I supposed to do? Wait, until a pirate knocks on my cave? That idiot! 

''Ugh!'' I plopped down on the ground harshly and sighed. ''The cave isn't safe anymore. Where should I go?'' I asked no one in particular as another annoyed sigh left my lips.

''Sitting out and about isn't a wise choice either, hun.'' I jumped at the voice and quickly looked around to see who interrupted my tantrum. 

''Show yourself!'' I demanded as I walked to the woods slowly, but the voice spoke again making me stop in my trucks. 

''You're looking in the wrong direction, my dear.'' The owner of the voice giggled melodically, making me sure that I'm talking to a female.

I jumped again at the sound of splashing water, quickly turning around only to gasp at what I was gazing at. 

''what the..... Y-you..''

                                                          ******____******

Pan's P.O.V

I walked into the cave slowly searching for the (Y/E/C) eyed girl only to find her gone. 

Where'd she go? Didn't I tell her clearly to not move an inch until I came back?...

I swear she's got a death wish. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

Where is she?

Neverland responded quickly, showing me her recent movement.

The woods, okay, wait ......why'd she cross that path? She doesn't even know what's in there! Don't go there, you bloody lass! Turned left, of course she did, and there it is The Lost Lake. 

Great.

                                                                   ******____******

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

''Y-you..... You are a....'' I stared in shock as another giggled was heard from her lips.

''A what?...Mermaid? Yes, indeed I am.'' I was too shocked to respond to her or to even move. A mermaid? Is that even possible? I mean, it can't be! Well, it's Neverland. But still! A mermaid? What else, a fairy? 

''H-how, what, who are you?'' She laughed at my shaky voice and gestured me to come closer, which I of course denied and stood firmly on the ground.

She shrugged and moved a little forward so I could see her properly. God, is she gorgeous... Her shiny red hair flowed around her wet shoulders in slight waves, some sticking on her chest to cover up her naked breasts. I could see some of her features from where I was standing but not as clearly as I'd like. 

''Come closer, hun... I won't harm you.'' She said in a very soothing voice that made my nervousness fade away like it's never been there in the first place.

I walked closer to her, slowly sitting down beside her with my knees pressed to my chest.

Her purple tail was halfway into the lake, splashing water here and there.

''It's beautiful,'' I blurted out in awe and it was true, scratch that, she was beautiful. Her giggle made me look at her face again, searching for any flaws but there wasn't any. She had high cheekbones and a sharp jawline, perfectly sculptured eyebrows, big brown doe eyes followed by small but full tinted lips. I've never seen art in 3D but if she isn't one, I don't know who is.