Nandini shook her head at him with a smile on her face as she saw Elliot get up from his chair, his arms automatically going around Becca as he pulled her closer placing his lips on hers.

Will: What are u so dressed up for?
Will asked his sister raising his brows while Ronnie simply shrugged.

Ronnie: Come on bro... I have got to be prepared. U never know if the little group of guys on ur side in a beach, may actually have one or two cute guys!

Rolling his eyes at her he got up from his chair as the others chuckled.

Ronnie: Ohk enough... Get a room u two! We have to go....
Ronnie snapped at Elliot and Becca as they all moved out of the room towards the car.

Nandini: Can I drive?
Nandini asked as she turned towards Kyle, who in turn raised his eyes at her. He looked unsure letting her drive but before he could refuse she started making all those puppy faces blinking her eyes that made him groan.

Kyle: Don't u dare scratch by Baby!

Nandini nodded her head at him as she heard Manik mutter next to her,
Manik: I won't be shocked if that happens!

Nandini: U said something?
Nandini asked with a glare making Manik raise his hands in surrender.

Manik: Not at all!

All of them got into the car as Nandini took the wheel while Manik sat next to her.

Manik: U are used to the left hand drive? U never told me!

Nandini: It never came up I guess.... But yes, having spent so many years here, having a car made travelling a lot easier. Had a bit of a trouble getting used to the right hand drive in India when I came back.

Manik nodded at her as she started the car. It was not too often when the two of them sat in a car together with her on the driving seat. It was usually him who drove. And now seating here on the passenger seat, he turned towards her watching her drive as she shakes her head at the soft beat of music.

Manik: That explains why don't u drive much back home! It is usually me on the wheel...

Nandini: Nhi... That's not the reason! I m totally fine with driving there too and I did, but then we started travelling together and I just like watching u when u drive...

Manik smirked at her as she glanced at him before turning her gaze back on the road.

Manik: Ab meri bari, and I must say, I m enjoying it already.

Nandini smacked his arm at it as manik chuckled.

Manik: Hey... Don't hit me. Its not my fault I never remember watching u drive before. The last time it happened when we were on our way to-
Manik stopped in between his words as he remember what time he was referring to. Nandini too realized the same as she turned to watch his tightened jaw and clenched fist. The last it happened when they were driving to Bangalore and no matter how much that trip got them closer, it was never the one either of them were too fond of.

Nandini removed her hand from the gear box, reaching over towards him clenched fist as she simply opened up his fist, before entwining his fingers with hers. She felt Manik's gaze on the side of her head as she again moved her eyes off the road towards him and simply passed him a small smile, tightening her hold on his hand. As she continued driving she felt manik lift their entwined hands, as he placed a soft kiss on the back of hers before letting them fall back onto his thigh.

Hardly 5 minutes later, they reached the lake as nandini parked the car. All of them looked around to find the lake not too crowded but still a significant number of people littering around them. All of them walked closer, taking a nice spot as they spread a few mats and kept all their stuff.