A squeal escapes my lips before I jump on top of both of them. We all wrestle each other like idiots. I feel sorry for my neighbors for having to put up with all of our screaming right now.

Our squeals turn into laughter as we slowly begin to calm down before laying beside each other on my bed, facing the roof and giggling. My mom who was watching  and recording the whole thing is chuckling in the corner of my room.

"Did I surprise you girls?" She laughs, still pointing her phone camera toward us."

"YES!" Summer and I yell together. I can't believe Jordan is back. Jordan Bailey is mine and Summer's bestfriend. The three of us were inseparable. We met her when she joined our school in sixth grade but she left at the start of tenth to Australia and thought we'd never see her in person again until we were like 30, yet here she is!

"Wait." Summer interjects, "Is this permanent or..?"

"Completely and absolutely." Jordan confirms making us squeal once more.

"But how?" I choke out.

"I never left my dad alone all year about how I wanted to move back. Recently a better opportunity popped up back here." She shrugs. "Who cares anyways, I'M BACK BABY!" She yells causing us all to scream once more.

"Geez guys, I'm gonna leave you three to it." My mom laughs, "I talked to your mom Summer and you're all having a day off tomorrow to spend time together. Don't make too much noise tonight, Jason has football practice tomorrow." My mom finishes before beginning to leave.

"Thankyou!" We all call back as my door shuts.

All of us are silent for a moment. Just basking in each other's presence and not behind a screen feels good.

Summer jolts up abruptly, making me jump as she sits up on the bed. Jordan and I sit up too and give her a confused look.

"Now that your here, you need to see Wilson, whoop that man is fine." Summer says as she fans herself with her hand for dramatic effect. Jordan laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Oh, not to mention you'll get to be here for Mia's baby."

Jordan's eyes widen in shock. "You're having a baby and you didn't tell me?" She gasps placing a hand on her chest. I give Summer a humorous look.

"You whore!" Jordan exclaims before pinning me down and then stopping with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, am I killing your baby?" She cries. "Is wrestling allowed?"

Summer and I giggle away and Jordan looks genuinely confused.

"I'm not pregnant." I shake my head. "It's a fake baby, duh. For school."

Jordan's mouth formed an 'o' in realisation. "Phew because I am so not ready to be an aunty."

I shake my head at the nutty girl before admiring her. Her mom was Korean and her Dad is African-American so her skin is a warm chocolate tone but her eyes are slimmer and her cheekbones higher. Her long, dark brown hair falls all the way down her back in soft, loose curls.

We laugh at Jordan's antics. "The real question is: What on Earth am I gonna do about the baby daddy?" I pout, crossing my arms angrily.

"Who?" Jordan questions.

"Eli Daniels." Summer answers for me. How will I survive raising a baby with him?

"Oh no." Jordan gasps. "Why did no one tell me this earlier!" She grumbles. "No one thought to go, 'hm why don't I FaceTime my bestfriend this weekend and give her a little update on my life.' huh?"