Lucky growled at me and ran into the woods. I ran after him and stopped in my tracks when he stopped in the woods.

He lunged at me and I growled biting at his face. Pushing him into the ground he bit my neck and I pulled back at the feel of his teeth digging into me.

When he got off of me we backed away from each other, both of us ready to attack once more.

Seeing Luckys eyes darken to a full black I felt my wolf completely take over me. Right now Lucky wasn't my brother, he was my opponent.

Johnson Costello's POV

"How long do you want to keep waiting, sir." My warrior turned to me.

"Give it a few more minutes. Wait until their tired of each other." I told him.

Tapping my finger against my glass of whiskey I felt a smile begin to play on my lips. Looking down at the glass I moved it around, the liquid inside swirling around.

"Keep me informed, I'll be in the office." I told him.

Swiftly getting up I drank back the whiskey and set it down on my desk. Picking up the bottle of whiskey that was settled on my desk I refilled my glass.

Sitting down in the chair I smiled and rested my head against the seat.

"Why are you being so patient!" My wolf growled in my head.

"Don't worry about it. I have it all under control." I smirked.

"How long are you going to wait?!" He yelled.

"As long as we need to." I told him taking a drink out of my glass.

Closing my eyes I smiled, a big smile at that one. Finally, finally I could have what I've always wanted. The one thing I've always wanted in the this world is going be mine, mine and mine only.

Giving it time only made things more perfect. Lucky and Stefan's stupid fucking bickering only made things better.

My doll was alone in the house at the moment and all we needed to do is wait. Waiting had became a fun little game for me. The longer I wait the more the anticipation worsens. The longer I wait the better things will be. The more I wait the more I drive my enemies to the brink of insanity.

"All mine. All fucking mine." I spoke out loud, my smile becoming brighter.

Stupid. Stupid was what those two mutts are.

"Sir, the cars ready. Whenever your ready." Alessandro walked into the office.

"I'll be there in a minute." I nodded my head.

He curtly nodded his head and walked out.

Letting my head fall back again I chuckled.

"I'll finally get my hands on what I want. I always get my hands on what I want." I smirked.

Standing up I put my glass down and straightened my suit. Tucking my hands in my pockets I made my way out the room, a smile playing on my lips.