Chapter 8

"It was great at the very start, Hands on each other, Couldn't stand to be far apart, Closer the better."

London's POV

"Wake up sleepy head!"

I groaned feeling someone's weight straddling me.

"Wake up London. It'll look bad if you don't show up on your second day of school."

I tried pushing Raelynn off of me, but she wouldn't budge. "Get off of me." I whined.

"No, you need to get ready. If your not up in....5 seconds I swear to you I will go and get the boys from down stairs and I'm pretty sure you don't want that." She hummed.

"Alright, alright I'm up."

She got off of me and sat in front of me.

She stood up and started jumping up and down on the bed."I'll be down stairs. If your not down their in half an hour. Your walking to school." Bouncing off she walked out the door, not closing it behind her.

Bringing the covers up to my chin I smiled thinking about last night. I don't remember much after I fell asleep during the middle of the movie, but I genially enjoyed our time together.

"An hour and 25 minutes!" Raelynn yelled from down stairs.

Groaning I forced myself to get up. Sitting on the edge of the bed facing my bathroom I tried rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

I'm not a morning person.

My phone dinged with a message, but I chose to ignore it.

I walked or more like trudged to take a long shower.

Closing the door behind me I looked in the mirror.

I look like crap.

Picking up my tooth brush and toothpaste I placed it in the shower. I grabbed the hair brush and pulled it through my hair.

I finshed and walked over to the shower and turned it on. Placing my hand in the water to check if it was okay I flinched feeling it was to hot. Turning the cold water on I placed my hand in it again and it was perfect.

I began stripping out of the clothes I was wearing last night and once I stepped in I closed the glass door and stood in the water.

Last night was fun. Lucky changed so much. He made me blush so many times last night. A thought I couldn't get out of my head.

I bet every girl that comes upon his path swoon over him. What makes me so special?

I gently grazed my fingers over my lips.

What if I really did let him kiss me? What would've happened?

I shook my head at myself. Why would I even think that. He's like a brother to me.

Grabbing a bottle of shampoo I squeezed some on my hand and began spreading it through my hair.

——

Stepping out I grabbed the towel next to me and wrapped it around my body.

I shivered as goosebumps started to rise on my skin.

Opening the door I walked over to the other door and closed locking it behind me.

I began searching for what to wear as I dug through my closet. I sighed not knowing what to wear.