Chapter 26

"You've got me feeling things I swear that I have never felt."

Luckys POV

"Are you fucking insane!?" I yelled at Stefan as soon as I closed the door to my office.

"I'm insane! What the hell do you mean she's your mate!?" He yelled back.

"She's my mate." I replied sitting down in my chair.

"Then how the fuck is she also my mate?" He growled.

"How am I supposed to fucking know." I looked up at him.

He sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"How do we have the same mate, that's impossible." Stefan spoke.

"I don't know Stefan, I don't fucking know." I groaned.

"We need to talk to mom and dad about this." He said.

I nodded my head and sighed.

"The enchantress, she probably knows what's going on. Maybe she can help us." I suggested.

"Maybe." Stefan shook his head.

We sat in silence thinking about the past few minutes.

"What's her name?" Stefan suddenly asked.

"London." I responded.

"What's she like?" He asked.

"She's incredible." I smiled. "She's the sweetest thing you'll ever met. She'll brighten up your day with just her smile. She's so shy, so fucking innocent and naive. A little fucking torture she is, our little torture." I finished.

Stefan cracked a smile and leaned back in his chair.

"When did you first meet her?" He asked.

I smiled at the thought. "When she was just a baby. She was so tiny, she still is, but she's matured somewhat. She still has the heart of a child."

"Since she was a baby?" Stefan sat up.

"Yeah, why?" I frowned in confusion.

"How come I didn't realize she was my mate when she was little?" He frowned in anger.

"You never met her." I simply replied.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" He growled.

"Nothing, I guess it was different for me." I raised my hands in defense.

He rolled his eyes and leaned back in the chair.

"Does she know what we are?" He asked.

"No, and it's going to stay like that. She's not ready to know yet." I told him.

Suddenly we heard a crash come from downstairs. We quickly got up and ran down to the first floor.

"London!" I yelled.

Hearing her small cry's I ran into the kitchen with Stefan following behind me. I saw one of the cabinets from the top opened and London on the floor crying.

"Kitten, what happened!?" I ran up to her.

"I-I f-fell." She cried.

I looked down at the floor and there was blood and a few broken plates on the floor beside her.

"What did you do!?" I yelled.

She cried and I picked her up, cradling her in my arms. Sitting her down on top of the counter I looked down at her knee and saw blood covering her jeans.