"Phoebe I feel like I should get more out of this."

"I let you fuck me raw, that's more than you deserve."

"What does that mean?"

"Be quite baby," she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her titties in his face and he knew he'd better start sucking or he wouldn't be seeing her for a week. Which for him, feels like a month. "Mm, just like that," she told him while bouncing up and down on his member. Raymond may not be the best in the dick department but he did know how to use his tongue in all the right places. "I'm switching positions," she told him and he stopped sucking and she simply just switched from the front to the back and started throwing her ass back on him.

Sex like this was foreign to Raymond until he started messing around with Phoebe. His wife didn't do these types of things she was more of a missionary girl that just laid there not really doing anything and it didn't really help that her shit was dry.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna— I'm gonna— I'm gonna cum!" Raymond accidentally released inside of Phoebe and she hesitated to move because she liked the feeling of him nutting inside her. She actually liked it so much that she continued to throw it back while he released his sperm inside her warm insides.The explosion felt amazing, it always did until she snapped back into reality and realized what happened. He could never control himself when she did that.

"Raymond! Oh my God! You always do this."

"I'm sorry Phoebe, I don't mean to it's just the way you make me feel when you're doing that I can't help but to cum."

"If you can't learn to control yourself this thing we have will no longer be a thing do you understand me!?"

"Yes ma'am."

"God, can't even throw it back without you losing it!" She stormed out of the bed and into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her. Since this wasn't his first slip up and she knew it wouldn't be his last she had him stock up on plan B in the medicine cabinet. And she wasted absolutely no time on popping one then going to pee.

"I'm really sorry," Raymond apologized once again as Phoebe walked out the bathroom and collected her clothing.

"Raymond you can't keep doing this imagine if I get pregnant! What the hell are you going to do!?"

"I don't know! Just tell my wife I love you Phoebe!"

"No you love the way I fuck you. You know nothing about me. But I do need you to know that I won't be seeing you for a week and when I do see you again condoms will be in full effect! Complain if you want to and watch me never set foot back in this house."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry mother fucker be careful, and look all I know is that money better be in my cash app when I walk out that doe'."

"I'll take care of it right now, I'll double it."

"Whatever, bye." As she walked down stairs with her purse in hand, her phone tinged and she received a notification from CashApp showing that six thousand dollars had been given to her and she accepted it. The more she throws fits the more money he gives out.

"I got fucking hoes I got hoes, that's me that's me," Phoebe yelled out once she was settled in her car. Phoebe was about to head over to her dads place since he lived here and she wanted to see him. She was a daddy's girl at heart and was happy that she had a father that stuck around because sucks to say but it's kind of rare now and days for stuff like that to be happening.

****