Chemistry

Niki's checking her newsfeed, she was shocked when she saw the photos of Julia and Kent. "WTF!"
"Niks, are you okay?" Charlie asked her
"Yeah, just a random horror stuff."
"Okay, you better stop drinking coffee. Haha"

Niki was not sure whether to share it with Charlie or let her find out. Charlie is so busy and has no time to check her social media accounts. They're working out of town, the TV is on Charlie is working on some writing stuff when she heard "Julia and Kent are officially dating."

Niki was shocked and wanted to turn off the TV, "Stop! Let me watch the news."
On the news, Julia and Kent's photos are flashed. The comment of the netizens about this issue are all positive, someone even commented "That's the reason why the chemistry feels so real coz they're a real life couple."

Charlie started calling Julia but Julia is not answering. Julia knew that Charlie's gonna be mad about the news.

Charlie texted Julia "Seriously?"
Then Julia called Charlie. "What's going on Julia?"
"Baby, I am sorry. I should've told you this before you left. It was just a media play, I hope you understand."
"Media play? For what?"
"We were on a news blind item coz of our photos online. We need to cover it up."
"I get it, you're not proud to be my girlfriend."
"Charlie, don't be like that. Did you think it was easy for me? There's alot of things at stake for this. Please understand."
"I never thought that you'll agree on this kind of plan without even telling me."
"It's just a media play."
"For you, it is simple as that. Did you read some of the comments online? The chemistry and blah blah blah."
"Baby, please. I don't want you to get mad."
"I need to go Julia."

Charlie ended the call.