No

36. NO

"Anak, I thought we will be going back to US?" Charlie's mom
"Ma, I am not sure if I want to go back." Charlie rushed to her mom and hugged her tight then she started crying.
"What's wrong anak?"
"I don't want to ruin her career right now. If I go back, it might be an end for her."
"It's about Julia. Anak, if you guys are really inlove with each other things will work out."
"It is not easy mom."
"I know, you can try though. Hindi mo masasabing  nagmamahal ka kung hindi ka masasaktan. Sometimes we learn things the hard way."
"I don't know what to do mom." She cried like a child
"You are stronger than you think anak, if you really love her, fight for her."

Julia is taking over the internet, she has a lot of viral videos during concerts and advertisements. People loves her. Charlie watched all of Julia's video and at some point she felt happy for her.

Charlie called Julia but Jin answered the phone again..
"Can I speak to Julia?"
"I guess you didn't understand what we talked about last time."
"I perfectly understand her situation."
"Then, break up with her."
"It is easy for you to say that coz your not in my position."
"Well I guess you should know this, Julia just had a meeting with the CEO and asked her if she's in a relationship. She said NO, you see she denied you. At the end, you'll be hurt in this kind of set up. Again, think about everything."

"Julia! Phone call." Jin shouted.

"Hi, I know you're busy"
"Hey, Charlie! Yeah, I am busy right now. I'll call you later."
"Wait... Julia ended the call