Cry

Julia's phone is ringing.. she thought it was Charlie but no it was Yassi (facetime). Yassi is crying..

"Hey, Yas what's wrong?"
"She told me to forget her, I can't do that Juls. I love her and I know she loves me"
"I thought you guys were okay na"
"Before she left, we're okay pero ngayon she's dating someone. Juls do me a favor, can you talk to her?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll make sure that she'll come back to you or else yari sya sakin. Stop crying na, pati ako naiiyak eh."
"Thank you Juls, I'll forward her number and photo para you can recognized her."

Julia didn't know that Yassi's EX is Charlie. Julia tried to call Drew again and luckily he answered..

"Hey, Julia what's up?"
"Hi Drew, I just want to know if Charlie's with you. She said she'll wait for me here in my place pero pagdating wala sya. So I thought baka may emergency or what. I can't reach her as well."
"She's not with me but I'll try to call her, update kita."

Sobrang worried na si Julia like di sya mapakali. "Charlie, where are you? Please turn on your phone." Mangiyak ngiyak na si Julia sa pagaalala.

Her phone beeped, it was a text message from Yassi plus the photo of Charlie. She can't believe what she saw, nanghina sya. She cried like she's blaming herself kaya nasasaktan yung pinsan. She stopped calling Charlie because of the guilt that she's feeling.

She replied to Yassi, "Don't worry couz, I'll hunt this person and let her realize your worth" after sending it she broke down. She cried loudly kasi sobrang nasasktan sya sa situation nila ni Charlie. "Hindi ba ako pwedeng sumaya?" "Bakit ganito?" She cried until she fell asleep 😴.

Meanwhile at Drew's.. "Charlie, Julia called me she's looking for you"
"Sabihin mo wala ako and wala kang idea kung nasan ako"
"What happened? May problema ba?"
"Ang laki ng problema ko kuya" Charlie started crying
"Hey, you can tell me anything. Stop crying. Lika let's go somewhere"

"Kuya, I didn't know na magpinsan pala si Yassi and Julia. Ano gagawin ko?"
"Wait, what?"
"Kahit ako kuya gulat na gulat ako, anong mukang ihaharap ko sa kanya, sa kanila?"
"Charlie, I guess kailangan mong kausapin si Julia about this. Figure it out, I know madali lang sabihin pero if you really love her find a way."

Charlie turned on her phone, text messages started to pop up her phone. A text message from Julia left her heart aching..

"Charlie, it's better na wag na nating ituloy kung ano man yung sinimulan natin. I found out that you are Yassi's EX and I promised her to win you back para balikan mo sya. I can't hurt her, I'm sorry."

Charlie cried all night...