Chapter Sixteen

A year has passed since Siayah moved to Midguard. She got closer to Pepper and every weekend they would have what they called "girl's night out." No Tony for the whole night, meaning no sassy, smart ass billionaire.

We all know that Tony is a smart ass guy but as for Siayah, since she grew up in a house well in her case in a palace full of many books from different realms and different variations, she can be a smart ass girl. Siayah and Tony would spend time inside the lab so that Pepper would need to come down and look at them fiercely just for them to get out of the room.

As for Happy, Tony's driver, bodyguard, and best friend, Siayah got the chance to get to know him, and eventually they became close. Happy would see Siayah as his daughter. He helps Siayah adjust and learn how to live in Midguard. Every time Siayah is left home alone, Happy will eventually check on Siayah every hour to see if she is okay.

But really, the highlight of Siayah's first year in Midguard was when she decided she would be an S.H.I.E.L.D agent. At first, when she asked Tony and Pepper for their permission, since they know that Thor and Loki don't want her to be involved in S.H.I.E.L.D's business, they opposed Siayah's wish to be an agent.

Siayah knows about her uncle and her father never wanting her to be of S.H.I.E.L.D because once S.H.I.E.L.D found out about who her father is, no one knows what they can do to her. But for her, how can she protect her remaining family if she can protect herself from mortals? Not that she is degrading the midguardian; it's just that she need to learn not to always hide and not to run away from her problems.

Tonight, Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., gave her another mission with her partner agent, Lucas Castellan, in Germany. Something about a group of HYDRA agents lurking and planning to do something God knows what.

Siayah walks down the stairs down to Tony's lab. She punches in her number code and the door opens. She found Tony sitting in a chair making some adjustments in his new suit, mark 32. Tony sees Siayah walking towards him. On the other side of the lab, Dem-E was holding a broom and swaying it from left to right groggily with a dunce cap on its claw.

"Ow!" Tony exclaim injecting something on his forearm

"46" Jarvis then counts, and then Tony reloads the injecting gun again.

"47" Jarvis still continued counting.

"Ow!" Another whimper comes from Tony.

"Sir, may I request just a few hours to calibrate?" Jarvis suggests, but Tony cuts him off.

"Nope," Tony said before reloading his gun and injecting it into his forearm once more.

"Ah!" then he wiggles his arm in an attempt to ease the pain.

"What are you doing?" Siayah asked.

"Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete." Tony ignored Siayah, then grabbed a tissue on the table and wiped off the blood from the injected arm.

"As you wish sir, I've also prepare a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore" Jarvis answered already knowing what would be Tony's reaction for that.

"Which I will" Tony answered back he then turns his attention to Siayah with an expecting look in her face waiting for Tony to answer her.

"Oh, well, just sit there and learn, kid."Right, let's do this, "Tony said, quite proud of himself. He stands up from the stool and turns his attention to Dum-E.

"Dum-E, Hi Dum-E! How did you get that cap on your head? You earned it" he asked the robot. Then walk towards Dum-E. Siayah just rolls her eyes at the silliness Tony can get when he is surrounded by his techs

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing in the corner? You know what you did" Tony said talking to the robot then answering his question himself

"Do you even realize you are talking to a robot?" Siayah said, looking at Tony now sitting on the stool that Tony once occupied.

"And Tony stop tormenting Dum-E he didn't do anything wrong that poor robot always doing what you asks" Siayah defend the robot. Tony just sighs and continues what he was about to do.

"Blood on my mat, handle it." Tony once again told Dum-E while pointing at the mat under Siayah's feet. He then walked on his circular pad and made a karate hand motion in front of a video camera handle on one of his robots.

"Sir may I remind you that you've been away for the nearly seventy-two hours" Jarvis said reminding his boss about how much time he is spending in the lab. Siayah got wide eyed upon hearing this

"Focus up ladies, Good evening and welcome to birthing suite and I am pleased to announce the imminent arrival of your bouncing bad ass baby brother"

"What the hell, Tony!? Seventy-two hours? " Siayah said, standing up and walking towards Tony beside the robot handling the video cam. Tony looks at Siayah.

"Kid, you've got a nerve talking to me like that, calling me Tony? May I remind you, that I" Tony start explaining pointing his index fingers on his chest

"The great Tony Stark adopted you" he then point his index fingers on Siaya then back at his chest

"As my daughter. "Lawfully, I might add."Tony said quite proud. Siayah just look at Tony stare at him for a couple of minutes. She now notices all of his wrinkles and worry lines all over his face. The bags under his eyes are getting bigger and bigger. From the past months that she start living in this planet and living with Tony and Pepper she feels that she found a new family in this foreign planet.

Tony was right; they adopted her as a daughter legally. She doesn't have any idea how, but yes, it is true. Now the whole world knows her as Andrea Aya Stark, the adopted daughter of the famous Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. Or as Agent Stark, also known as the Green Ghost,

Ever since they adopted her, Siayah never really called them "Mom" or "Dad" or whatever word similar to that. Actually, she never knows what to call them, so she just calls them by their names. They never complain about that, so she thinks that it is fine.

This is the first time that Tony complains about it and she doesn't have any idea how to react. She just continues to stare at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tony said waving his hand in front of her face trying to catch her attention. Siayah then got out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah... yeah... it's just that you never complain about what I called you an besides I don't really what to call you to be honest" Siayah said

Well, what else would it be? But Dad. Not that I want to replace your father, but just for now as you live here. Besides, we are your family here on earth after all, "Tony said, the sassiness washing off of her tone as she looked at Siayah.

Siayah's vision was slowly getting foggy because of the tears threatening to fall. For the first time since her family was taken away from, she feels at home, she doesn't feel alone now, she has a family. Siayah looks at Tony as she walks towards him, giving him a hug. Tony was a bit shock at first since she didn't expect for Siayah to do that but he regains his senses and wrapped his arms around her hugging her back.

A lost child who lately lost her family had found a father in a foreign planet and a man that until now still haunted by his demons found a daughter that came from a foreign planet. Together they will help each other to fight the obstacles on their life with help of a woman name Pepper Potts of course.

______________________________________

©to to the rightful owner of the characters starting from this chapter. Remember this is a fanfiction