Chapter Three

At the moment,

After a year, Loki died. The three siblings grew closer than ever to their uncle Thor. Siayah is training harder than ever before, and she sometimes goes out on her own.If that happens, she will not be back for a week or so. The longest time she was gone was two weeks.

While she was gone, the Queen Frigga will be the one looking after the twins and also Thor. Since Thor also has a responsibility he will take turns with his mother every time he needs to go for a quest or something.

Siayah was just resting from her ten-day journey from Vanaheim in her room. She sits in front of her mirror while brushing her jet black hair, just like her father. He was looking at her. She was wearing her silk green dress with a golden necklace and matching earrings. Staring at herself, she notices her eyes. They are emerald green like her father's. And she suddenly remembers him.

Oh father, Mother, I really miss you right now.I wish you to see you again. I wish to see you again. She said to herself, hoping that in one way or another, her mother and father would hear her.

She then continues to brush her hair and looks at her face. The people were right. She really looks like her mother, but she got her father's eyes. But for her brothers, Narvi got Sigyn's eyes but looks like his father, while Vali is a mix of both Loki and Sigyn fairly.

She got out of her mind when she heard someone entering her room, and she looked towards it and saw her Uncle Thor.

"Uncle, what do I owe the pleasure?" Standing up from her seat and putting down her brush on the table, she asked.

I need you to go to your brother's room and never go out until I get home. Is that understood? Thor told her sternly. She was shocked at what her uncle had just said. She was expecting that Thor would ask how her mission went and things like that. She wasn't expecting this.

"Why? What is happening? "She asked her Uncle

Just do what I say and never trust anyone while you're on your way. Lock the door and never let anyone enter. Understood?" "Thor said

"Yes, Where are you going through? " She asked Thor once again to determine what was really happening.

"I don't know yet, but I have a feeling what was about to happen. Just wait for me until I get back here, "Thor answered.

Siayah nodded and gave a hug to her uncle Thor, then went off to her brother's room. He got her armor and sword and hurriedly entered the twins' room. The boys then looked at their sister, seeing that she was in her armor and holding their sword.

"Sister, are you going on a quest again?" While still playing with his brother, Vali asked.

"But sister! You just got home from Vanaheim. Why are you going away? " Narvi asked that they stop what they are doing and face their sister.

"No, my dear brothers, this was just what Uncle Thor ordered me to do. I don't really know what is happening, but I need you to stay in this room and never go out. Understood? Dont ever let anyone in, "Siayah ordered her brother sternly, using the tone she uses every time she is on a battle field.

She locked the doors using her powers and everything just to make sure that no one would ever get in.

Meanwhile, Thor was ordered to the throne room to see his father, Odin. He was in his full armor and was now walking towards the throne, ready to talk to his father. Arriving in front, he kneels to show respect to his father.

"Father, you had requested my presence." He asked even though he clearly knew what was happening and what his father wanted of him.

"Yes, yes, my son," I say.It has come to my attention that your brother Loki is alive, "he said quite calmly.

Loki is alive? Where is he? " Thor asked

"Yes, that is right, and he is in Mudguard causing chaos, and I want you to go to him and bring him here to Asgard." Odin continued to explain

"What are you going to do to him then, father?" Thor asked, expecting to hear the truth from his father directly.

"I'll teach him the lesson that he should have known for a long time," Odin said, venom laced in each word he said.

"But father!" Thor tries to defend his brother.

"Just do what I told you to do! Now go to Midguard and bring Loki here. " Odin said, annoyed that Thor was questioning his orders.

"Understood father, I'll get going now," Thor said, bowing to Odin once more and making his way to the bifrost.Thor knows what Odin was planning, and he was glad that he warned Siayah early. Arriving at the bifrost, he saw his good friend Heimdal.

"Hello Heimdal," Thor greeted his friend.

"My prince" Heimdal said while shaking hands with Thor

"I assumed you already knew what was happening." Thor looks at his friend expectantly.

"Yes, I already know, and I wish the best for your mission in Midguard and get here as soon as possible before it's too late," Heimdal said, with a worried sketch on his face while opening the bifrost.

"Thank you, my friend. I'll get going now." He steps into the bifrost and takes off on midguard.'t have any idea how he will tell Loki about what he just heard.