Chapter Twelve

Siayah was standing looking at herself in a mirror. She noticed how thin she was getting, bags under her eyes and scars visible on her arms.

Narvi, I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice, for those that have died a glorious death. "

She couldn't save and protect her brothers. The only family she has is her uncle Thor and her father Loki.

"Vali, I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice, for those that have died a glorious death. "

She agreed to move to Midguard in order to avoid Odin and exact her revenge.She heard the door open.

"Siayah, are you ready?" Thor asked. Siayah closes her eyes and slowly morphs into another person. One of the palace guards, to be specific.

The plan was to have Siayah pretend to be a guard and escort Thor to the dungeons where Loki is sort of. Siayah opens her eyes.

"Yes I am," Siayah answered, then walked out of the chambers, following Thor. They walk through different halls until they manage to arrive at a golden door where two guards are standing on either side of the door.

"I wish to see my brother," Thor said, with a hint of authority in his voice.

The guards nod their heads towards Thor, then grasp the handle of the door and pull it open. Thor and Siayah, in the form of a guard, step inside the dungeons and close the door.

They walk through a dark, cold, and a bit slimy hallway. They saw a bunch of cells surrounded by a yellow force field, stopping the prisoners from excavating.

From the far corner to the left, there stood a man with green eyes and jet black wavy hair. Looking at the prisoner in the other cell, When he looked at his right, he saw his brother with a guard.

"Odin didn't trust me that much that you need a guard whenever you are visiting me." Loki asked, quite irritated. That is true. Every time Thor visits Loki, he always has a guard with him. That's why they can't talk about Siayah out loud.

Loki will ask telepathically, and Thor will answer in codes that the guard won't understand. Thor just smiles and opens the force field and steps into the cell together with Siayah.

Loki just looks at them. Why would they need to enter his cell? Did Odin find another way to get rid of him?

He was still looking intently towards the two when he saw Thor still smiling at him.

"What is going on?" He asked. Thor is still smiling, pointing at the guard he is with.

Loki shifts his vision towards the guard. The guard smirked at him. Should he be alarmed by now?

"Hello, father," the guard said while slowly morphing back to her original look. Siayah looks at her father, smiling.

Loki just stood there, shocked at who was in front of him.

"Siayah, I thought..." Loki stammered. He was thinking that this might be one of Odin's tricks. Siayah just took Loki's hand in hers and gave her father an embrace.

"I am here, father, I really am," she said in between embraces. Loki smiled and wrapped his arms around the two, joining in the embrace. Following that, they withdrew.

"Father, I want to apologize. "I didn't protect Narvi and Vali," Siayah said.

"No, no.. it wasn't your fault, my darling, it wasn't," Loki explained to his daughter.

"But if I wasn't weak then..."

"You are not weak, Siayah. You are strong and brave. Your mother would be so proud of what you have become, and even your brother is so proud of you, "Loki cut off Siayah." She just smiled and hugged her father one more time.

"Uncle Thor told me you wanted me to live on Midguard."

"Yes, yes, that is right. It is safer for you away from Odin. "I cannot protect you here since I am locked in this cell, but it will be safer for me to go to Midguard," Loki explained, patting his daughter's hair.

Thor knows a couple of people on Midguard to take care of you, so you will be good.

If that's what you want, father, then I will, but I promise you this. I will be back here. I'll come back to you and pull out of this place, "Siayah said with determination." Loki smiles, pulling his daughter into a hug.

"That is my warrior. Now you must go and you must not be seen by other people. Everyone knows that you are also dead, "Loki said."

"I'll be back, father," she said, and Loki smiled at this, "I love you."

"And I love you, my child," Loki answered.

Siayah then turned her back and left the cell, changing her appearance again into one of the guards. Following Thor, they went back to the secret chamber.

The time has come for Siayah to leave Asgard. She was wearing mid-guardian clothes, a dress to be exact. She was standing there in the observatory waiting for her Uncle Thor to come back.

A moment later, she heard a swoosh and Thor landed on his feet. He looked at Heimdall and nodded his head, then turned towards Siayah.

"Are you ready?" Thor said to Siayah, then took one last look and sighed.

This is it. She will live in the place she once treasured. The house where her family used to liveThe place where everything she had was built, but it was also the place where she lost everything she had. She looks at Thor.

"I am now," she said.