Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36

Start from the beginning

" Well I don't judge" She wrapped her arm around me. " How about  you take this pregnancy test  when we get back to the hotel room.  That way your mind can be free for your date and I will be there for you in case...of you know"

" Thanks" I smiled. 

The ride was  bit silent on the way home, I think we were both thinking of the different turn outs in our head. I couldn't help to think that it would be better to be in Danielle's situation, Liam would for sure take care of her,  Harry would take care of me but I'm  not so sure about his fathering skills.   Then I couldn't help but think of why I am worrying so badly because nothing has been confirmed yet.  As soon as  we pulled in both Danielle and I practically ran up to her room. 

I took a deep breath and went into the bathroom with my bag, while Danielle leaned against the door anxiously tapping her foot.   Each second we waiting her foot tapped even faster then before and the box said  it could approximately  five minutes  and I don’t no how much longer I can take the tapping cause as he foot goes faster so does my heart. 

 It felt like these five minutes were taking forever.  It was like each second was a minute and time it's self was giving me a chance to make up my mind what I would do if I was pregnant.  I could tell Harry and we could work something out together, whether it was having the baby, adoption or even abortion. I could understand that I baby wouldn't fit into Harry’s life very well and either would a pregnant girlfriend but Harry was a nice guy he wouldn’t go for that.  

Danielle's  phone  beeped  signalling that it was time  to see  the results.  I walked over to the small stick on the counter picking it up-- one line I'm not pregnant, two lines I  am.  I read the  stick twice to make sure  that the results were correct. 

" One line" I let a sigh in relief, throwing the stick in the garbage before Danielle could see it. 

" Thank god!" Danielle pulled me into  a hug. " It sucks a bit though,  I've always wanted to be an aunt." She giggled.

" Well  I guess that's not happening" I lied, but hid it by laughing it off and with that Danielle started getting me ready for my date with Harry. 

****

“ Go get him tiger!” She slapped my butt as I exited the room going a few down to Harry’s and mine.    I was sure going to miss her, I was going to miss everyone! 

I got up to the door when I realised I had forgotten my key, hopefully Harry was already in there.  I knocked on the door. I could hear mumbling of voice and finally someone came to open the door.