Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

After the two explained everything Leo sits there in silence for a good five seconds.

"So you're telling me while I was off trying to save Calypso, which did work by the way and then she was killed by a cyclops... anyways.." Leo suddenly looks sad along with the anger, "while I was doing that you guys decided to betray our friend, and the guy who has saved Olympus multiple times and even though of this fact you guys decide to betray him for some random guy who was spreading lies."

"Look Leo w-"

"No Piper. I don't want to have you try and explain it to me. I see what happened and I understand now. At least you weren't fooled Jason."

"Leo..." Jason says, regretfully.

"I need to go talk with some people. And I need to get away from your lies. Mcshizzle out."

Leo leaves the other two seasons and goes searching for Percy.

He ends up not being able to find him so he decides to go talk with Annabeth.

He puts on his hood and goes into the camp, he finds Annabeth by the beach she is holding a small black box.

Leo can see a ring inside it, she's running her thumb across the ring as tears fall down her face.

"What's that?" Leo asks sitting next to her.

"Oh... just a ring someone gave to me..." she responds.

"Who was it?"

She smiles, "you wouldn't know him."

"I might, tell me his name."

"Percy Jackson."

"Yeah I know him."

Annabeth looks up the tears stopping immediately. "You do!?!? Where is he!?" Hope fills her voice.

"He's actually here at camp."

"Is he one of the seasons?" She asks, obviously hopeful.

"Yeah.. he is. But from what you guys did to him, which I just found out from Piper and Jason, I don't think he'd want to see you. Annabeth."

"I'm sorry but I might've heard you wrong. Did you say Piper and Jason? They went missing. And how do you know me?"

Leo pulls down his hood. "I don't know Annabeth how do I know you. And yes Jason and Piper are Spring and Autumn. Percy is Winter."

"Leo...?"