Chapter 19

Third Person POV

The elites tease the heck out of them for the monster camp thing.

Leo got his arm healed and Percy used water to heal his. Piper woke up with a concussion.

The seasons for the most part ignore them.

Well as well as they could.

Which wasn't well at all. Because Leo had started to make fun of Jason for knocking out Piper. Jason, in response made fun of Leo for starting a forest fire.

Jason was extremely sorry for knocking out Piper and did everything he could to earn her forgiveness.

What he didn't know was Piper really didn't care and just finds his pleading and begging hilarious.

Then they all remembered they actually have to train.

So the next day they force the campers to wake up at 4:30, run around camp until 6:00, eat breakfast until 6:45, than until 12:00 they have them train in weapon use.

The seasons and elites split up to train the campers in different weapons.

No two weapons are put together, they are all trained by different people.

Then from 1:00 to 6:30 the campers are trained in powers.

This somehow lasts a week before groups of younger and less experienced campers start to complain.

Of course they're ignored and forced to do it anyway.