30

When I wake up, the room is dark thanks to the blackout curtains and Reece is blissfully asleep beside me, one heavy arm draped over my waist

When I wake up, the room is dark thanks to the blackout curtains and Reece is blissfully asleep beside me, one heavy arm draped over my waist. I smile and slowly wriggle enough to get out from under him, replacing myself with a pillow. The only movement he makes is that of his chest expanding and contracting to take slow, even breaths.

Tiptoeing into the bathroom, I close the door before turning the light and fan on and stripping down to have a quick shower. My mind travels back to the ballet last night and how thoughtful it was for Reece to take me there. He seemed to enjoy simply watching me enjoy the performance.

He looked so fucking handsome, with his curly hair pushed back. Reece's hair is adorable, but wet and pushed back, he's so sexy. My body heats with an awareness and a throbbing begins between my legs the more I think about my best friend and my attraction to him. The water is hot, but it isn't the reason my skin is burning.

Just as my hand starts to drift lower, following the stream of the water, the curtain is opened but I don't jump. It's as if my body was aware of his presence before my mind was even able to catch up to the sight of Reece standing in front of me. He's completely devoid of any clothing and our eyes trace every inch of each other's skin. I'm sure I make quite the sight, with the cascade of water caressing my fair skin.

"Room for one more?"

"We might have to squeeze in really tight." I tease and he doesn't waste another second before joining me, backing me up against the wall as he does and closing up all the space between us. His already hard cock brushes against my stomach and I bite my lip. Looking up at Reece, I place my hands on his pecs and slowly, painstakingly, drag them down until I can wrap them both around his length.

"Mhmm fuck. Baby." Reece groans and his eyes flutter shut as I teasingly stroke him, barely giving him any pressure. "Please." He begs and while his eyes are still closed, I lower down until I'm kneeling in front of him, the sound of my knees making contact with the floor drawing his eyes open and he snaps his head down to look at me, already making eye contact.

I look up at him through my eyelashes as I lean forward, holding him with my right hand and licking from the base, all the way to the glistening tip of his cock. "Oh fuck, Faye." He gathers my wet hair in one hand but doesn't pull or push, holding it back from my face as I suck him. I moan when he hits my throat, keeping him in my mouth for as long as I can as I keep looking up at him, ignoring the moisture building in my eyes.

My knees are squeezed together tightly as I keep going, bobbing my head, and using one hand to stroke what I can't reach with my mouth. Reece's moans and groans fill the silence and turn me on like nothing else. "I'm gonna cum baby. You want it?" He growls, pulling my hair now and fucking my mouth. I moan and nod with him in my mouth and move both hands to grip his ass, feeling deliciously out-of-control.

I know as soon as it happens, Reece's muscles tense and my mouth is suddenly filled with his release. "Oh, holy shit." He exclaims. Swallowing, I bob my head a few more times, collecting every drop and drawing out his high as long as I can, feeling powerful on my knees. "You're going to kill me." Reece gently holds my chin, pulling me off of him before helping me to my feet.