Chapter twenty seven

Saturday, September twenty second.
12:20 pm.

You watch jays car drive away. You pull out your phone and text jack to pick you up.

ten minutes later you see jacks car pull up. You get into the passenger and put on your seatbelt.

"Tell me how it went". Jack says driving off to go to your house.

"He was trying to tell me what to do and stuff, he tried holding my hand and he told me that we were going in as a couple not friends but the thing is I'm not even his friend"! You rant.

"Go on".

"I tried eating as fast I could to get out of the date but jay told me if I finished early then he would continue the things he was doing. He had a little rant too about taking me on the date saying he doesn't know why he did this. Saying I don't even like him back and saying I am a b***h anyways". You say.

"You aren't a b***h and I don't know what he's doing. He's the crazy ex you could say". Jack says.

"The definition of a crazy ex". You correct.

Jack pulls into your driveway. You both get out and walk up to your room.

You go through your drawer to pick a swimsuit out.

You put in an oversized sweatshirt over the suit for a coverup

You put your hair in a messy bun and you go to your vanity and take off your makeup you had on.

Jack was laying in your bed watching you take off your makeup.

"We aren't going to the public pool". Jack says.

"Where are we going"?

"To my house". Jack says.

You look behind you and see jack smiling.

"Do I get to meet Isla"? You say excitedly.

"No, they all went to Minnesota for valley fair and mall of America or something like that. They will be gone for the week". Jack says.

"That's cool. I've been to Minnesota once when I was a baby". You say.

Jack laughs.

"You probably don't remember it do you"?

"Nope". You smile.

Jack laughs.

"All I know is Jonah was born in Stillwater". You shrug.

"Yeah". Jack says.

Then jack gets up and off of the bed and walks towards you. He picks you up like he always did and like you always did you complained.

"Why do you do this to me"! You laughs.

"Because your very light and it's fun". Jack says.

Then you feel jack drop you and your back hits the bed.