Chapter seven

Friday, September sixth.
7:42 am.

You were in the passengers seat of Gabriela's car. Gabriela driving to jays house.

"I can't wait for tonight". You say excited.

"Swimming"! Gabriela says also excited as heck.

Gabriela hasn't seen jays house from the inside. When you've toured there and ate there. You even went there last night.

Gabriela pulls up into jays driveway and she honks to play.

You see jay hurry to the car. He opens the back door and smiles.

"You guys ready"? He asks.

"Yup"! Gabriela says excitedly.

"Who wouldn't be"! You say with a smile across your face.

Jay laughs.

-skip to school-

You all get out.

"Hey guys I'll catch up with you raylee and I'll see you jay at lunch. I have to tell my friend I can't make it to the mall tonight quickly". Gabriela says in a hurry.

"Okay". You say.

Jay nods.

You two walking side by side.

"Thanks you for last night. You really made me feel comfortable and it helped me a lot". You say.

"Of course". Jay says with a slight smile and his cheeks a little pink. He looks down at the ground.

You both walk into the school and you hug jay before he leaves.

You wave goodbye to see him walk away then Gabriela walks up.

"Bad news". Gabriela starts.

"I have to leave early for swimming, apparently Sarah planned to take me to a small concert and she already bought the tickets. I can still swim for a while though". Gabriela sighs.

"Sarah? Since when do you hang out with Sarah"? You ask.

Sarah was the head leader of the "popular" group. She is a full on biotch and she's really stupid too.

"Since we were in a argument. I needed to hang with somebody so I don't look like a loser". Gabriela said.

-skip to after school-
3:15 pm.

You walk out of the door of the school and walk down the steps. You see Gabriela and jay waiting for you so you hurry.

You get in the car and Gabriela takes off.

"Did you tell jay"? You ask Gabriela.

"Yeah". Gabriela says.

"Can you still hang though"? Jay asks you.

"Of course". You answer.

You would never give up a chance to hang with your friends.

All of a sudden your phone rings from an unknown number.

You put the phone to your ears and hear a familiar voice.

"Jonah"? You ask.

"Yeah". Jonah confirms.

"How are you"? You ask.

"Good, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang with the boys tonight"? Jonah asks.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm actually going swimming with Gabbie and jay". You say sadly.

"Will tomorrow work"? Jonah asks.