24: He's A Good Boy.

Harry and Niall sat side by side in the car as Harry proceeded to drop Niall off at school. It was only fair since he had kept him up late last night doing multiple naughty things. Harry smirked at the thought of what Niall did, and the thought that Niall was now currently wearing his clothes and sporting one or two hickeys on his neck. 

To be fair, however, Harry was also sporting more than one or two hickeys all over his body, but that pleased him, for that meant that he was now "claimed" as Nialls. And only Niall's. 

"Have a good day, baby." Harry breathed, kissing Niall softly on the lips. 

"I'll see you at 3." Niall smiled softly, enjoying the way his boyfriend is being. Soft, kind and loving. 

Harry nodded and watched as his beautiful Niall walk off, his little bum being hidden by the jeans he was wearing that was two sizes too big for him. But cute all the same. 

Harry was in fact driving off to a discrete location as requested by his Father, to which he had called late the night before when Niall was still asleep. He was requested to come alone and to not tell anyone of his whereabouts, not even Paul (a man hired by his Father) or Louis. Harry obeyed, as per usual, and was now driving off in the direction of the location in his black Aston Martin.

Harry had his sunglasses on, one hand on the steering wheel, hair pushed back, and his most expensive looking, rich screaming coat he owned. It was of leopard print, with black trimming. He also had a black shirt on underneath. He looked and felt the part. A rich stuck up snob. 

Harry wasn't sure how Niall would react to his secret meeting with his Father. If Harry had to tell Niall, then he would. There was no doubt in Harry's mind that what his Father was about to tell him was something bad. Something involving Niall as well, no doubt. 

It took a further 40 minutes to get to the destination his Father had requested, Harry got out of his car and sat silently on a bench close by. This place was pretty much deserted, and no one else was around except him. His Father was a very punctual man, Harry didn't understand why he was late. It was 9:30 on the dot; the exact time that Harry was asked to be present. 

 When Harry felt a thud vibrate through the wooden bench, Harry knew his answer. 

It's because his Father didn't even come. 

"Harold Edward." the man next to him curtly nodded, making Harry roll his eyes in response. 

"That’s me." 

"With me I have an envelope required for your eyes and yours alone, in closed is information and orders from Mister Styles, show this to anyone else and there will be specific consequences." The man removed his sunglasses and glared in Harry's direction; "Your boyfriend is not someone you should be showing this to, direct words from a Mister Styles." 

"What does Niall have to do with this?" Harry inquired, only to be told with a cold, harsh tone;

"Everything." 

Niall was undergoing an exam when he felt the chills run up his spine. At that moment, he thought nothing of it. The air conditioner must have breezed by and chilled his skin, it happened all the time. However, when his mind continued to niggle on it, Niall realized that these weren't the usual chills he got when the air conditioner was too cold. They were something different. 

But he was in the middle of a Practical Music exam, and he can't just get up and leave to further investigate these chills, however Niall had a little bit of a hunch that it involved Harry. He is always worried about him whenever he's not around, whenever they're apart for a few hours during the day, night makes him most anxious though. He knows how Harry is with his temper, he always needs to be right, never wrong, and when he's been out and about and drinking, that doubles Niall's anxiety for his tall boyfriend.