4: Stop. Stalking. ME!

Harry was planning to keep to his promise by seeing Niall soon. He didn't want to let this boy slip from his fingers. He was nothing like any other person he has ever met before. Man or woman. Sure, it may seem like he is being a bit stalkerish, he will admit to that, but he just can't help it. 

So, when he left the cafe, he let Paul drive him home, since he'd missed his appointment with his father anyways (intentionally) and Harry just wanted to go home anyways. To find out what Niall was going to do tomorrow. It's Thursday, and Harry had work. He cursed under his breath when he came to realise that he is not actually allowed to take another day off since he's already taken two, so he has to go to work. 

His mission for Niall would have to wait. 

Niall was just waking up as there was a banging on his door. No one really visits him except Liam, so who else could it be? The knocking was too frantic to be Liam's. Still, Niall wasted no time in opening the door, not caring about his tired look, his run down appearance, and widened his eyes. It was Liam. And he looked terrible. 

"Liam? What's wrong?" Niall asked, ushering his friend inside of his flat, seating him at the kitchen bench. 

"I.. she... we... it's..." Liam fumbled out, unable to form any actual words. It didn't take Niall long to realise what is was that Liam was trying to tell him, and he was suddenly just as upset as Liam. 

"But you guys have been together for so long." Niall said to him, and Liam nodded, looking at Niall with sad eyes. 

"I don't even know why Dedrey left me." Liam sighed, looking to the ground.

Niall just nodded as he grabbed the kettle and put it on, knowing that a cup of tea would be able to help him. The boys had to go to school in less than 10 minutes, but that was okay. They could be late. Their first class teacher is on holidays anyways, they were probably just going to have instructions on what to do, no teacher needed. 

After 15 minutes of Niall calming down Liam enough to be able to go to school over a cup of tea, the boys set to their school, Monash, and arrived to their first class, Music Performance, and Niall was right, no teacher, just instructions. 

It was going to be a long day for Niall, and he knew it, but he had to be there for his friend, who— after this class— now has to suffer with his ex-girlfriend in four of his other classes. The rest of the day, actually. Niall felt truly terrible for his friend, and could only wish him well. 

Harry was tired. He didn't know why. It hit him when he climbed into his car, and the soft leather seats welcomed him. Paul knew where he was going, so he let Harry just doze off a little. But when there was less that 5 minutes left in the journey, Paul told Harry, which woke him up, which made him look out the window. 

They were passing what looked like a University, and Harry read the sign of the school, big bold letters spelling out Monash. 

Monash. Monash. Why does that school seem so familiar?

Harry sat there puzzled, trying to remember who said the name or where he read the name, coming to no avil. He has heard it somewhere, he just can't, for the life of him, remember where. Harry groaned loudly and Paul caught it, glancing in the rear view mirror, shooting Harry a questioning glance. 

"Anything wrong, Sir?" Paul asked, looking out the window for a second to see what had made Harry so distraught. 

"Nothing I just— I can't remember where I have heard the name of that school before." Harry said, sinking lower and pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. 

Paul stopped at the red light seconds after and sat back in his seat. 

"Isn't that where you said Niall went?" Paul questioned, and Harry shot up, his back perfect straight as he leaned forwards to Paul and yelled;

"Turn back!" 

Niall sighed as the bell went and then smiled when he realised it was lunch. His overall favourite class of the day, even though it's not a class. Although he did argue with Liam that, “if it's in school, it is technically still called a class”. It was a fair argument. 

Niall grabbed his usually lunch time food, Hawaiian pizza, hot chips and chocolate milk. Such a healthy lunch, don't you think? When Niall sat down outside, the last thing he expected to see was someone in his spot. He always sits at this bench on the very outskirts of the school, in total silence, so he can just calm down and enjoy the day. Liam usually hangs out with his friend Andy during lunch, so Niall is allowed to sit here by himself. 

What he also didn't expect, was to see that familiar head of curls. 

Niall almost stopped breathing. 

Harry fucking Styles was in his bench. How does he know where Niall is 24 hours of the day! It's scary! 

Niall was now fuming. Harry had no right to now invade his school life. Harry had no right to do anything to Niall! They weren't friends, they weren't anything. Harry was just anywhere and everywhere, and now, Niall is sick of it. 

"What are you doing here?!" Niall shouted, dropping his lunch and storming over to Harry, his voice rising by the time he reached the last word. 

"I came to say hi?" Harry feebly answered, now thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea and he should just get up and leave. Go to work, maybe. 

"How do you even know that I go here!?" Niall yelled, his anger getting the best of him. 

"I saw you?" Harry tried to explain, knowing straight up that this was a lie. 

"Bullshit you saw me! You were already sitting here! As if waiting! You fucking stalker! Leave me alone!" Niall tried once more, desperate to get this creep away from him. 

"I swear, I didn't know that you sit here, I was just passing by— "

"Stop. Stalking. ME!" Niall screamed at his face, making Harry cower back and then eventually stand up, re-collecting himself and straightening his suit jacket. 

"Farewell, Mr Horan." Harry said, using the same tone he uses at work to people he will never see again. 

Harry decided that Niall is right. He has to stop. This is just a stupid nothing, and he can brush it off like any other slut or eager guy that he comes across.

It will be easy.