32: Slow Down.

dedication goes to ♥ thisissarahh♥ bc you're lovely and i want your face  (and the body attached to it) to come to australia pls <3 

kinda maybe hella obsessed with EXO

i'm a terrible writer... sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for 4 months..

pleeeaaaseeee forgive me :c 

___________________________________________________________

"Welcome home, Sir." Louis greeted Harry at the door to his penthouse, alone.

"Thank you Louis." Harry replied, dropping his carryon luggage at the door.

"How was the trip?"

"Eventful. Niall's family are an odd bunch." Harry replied, his mind wandering to the events that occurred during their trip. Especially the plane sex.

"And where is Niall?" Louis asked, picking Harry's bag tenderly off of the floor.

"He went to see Liam before he came here." Harry explained, walking into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Thinking about Niall always made him so thirsty.

"But he's still living here... right?" Louis timidly asked, just in case Harry erupted and started to yell really loudly.

"Of course he is. Why would that change?"

"No reason, I just wanted to make sure that you two hadn't had a fight on the plane ride or something. You seem a bit distracted."

Harry chuckled at everything he and Niall did do on the play, looking at Louis and chuckling more.

"What? What did you do?" Louis asked, then looked away with a tight jaw, "Actually, I don't think I want to know."

"That's a good thought." Harry continued to laugh, his eyes crinkling at the sides as his grin cover his face.

Niall looked anxiously around the court yard, standing on his tippy toes to make sure he could catch the familiar brunette head. Niall was starting to think that maybe standing on the chair next to him would be a better idea, then he saw Liam leaving the building with his books tucked delicately under his arm.

"Liam!" Niall called, watching his best friend look around at the sudden shout of his name, his eyes scanning the direction of where it came from.

"Niall!" Liam smiled. He walked quickly over to where Niall was standing and gave him a short hug, patting him on the back softly as they pulled away from one another. "How was your break with Harry?"

"It was amazing. I had so much fun. His mother is so nice." Niall spoke, making sure to emphasize the word so, so that Liam got the picture.

"But did Harry have fun at your parents?"

Niall looked at Liam and thought for a moment, trying to think if anything had gone wrong at his parents during Christmas, but nothing came to mind. Niall looked up at Liam and smiled, his chest brushing against his forearm when Niall moved around him.

"Yeah mate, nothing went wrong." Niall nodded; a smile still on his face as Liam chuckled and walked to Niall's car with him.

"Then why aren't you with him now relaxing? Surely the plane ride took something out of you."

Niall smirked, "Oh it did, but I wanted to see my best friend after the break."

"How thoughtful of you." Liam rolled his eyes, knowing full well that Niall didn't come to school just to see him.