Making it official (Decepticon)

Megatron: (You are at a party so here a dress) 

You have been invited (well...more like filling in your dad's place) to a wedding. He never enjoyed socializing unless it is necessary or if his presence means the results of the company profiting in any single ways. So here you are at the event, not even having the slightest interest in whatsoever. If this wedding has something that piques your interest, it would be the potential collaborations and possibly the free food they serve.

While you were watching the newly-wed couple, your mind cannot help but wonder whether the couple's love is actually real lovers, or if they are just there as a corporate contract. Is love realistic, or is it just a drug which only lasts for some time? It is beautiful, warm, yet so addictive and deadly. Guess you won't know until you either find enough evidence to prove this or experience it yourself.

Hey, isn't that (Y/n)?

Your right! Isn't she that famous 'Evil Queen' everyone has been talking about?

From what I heard, not only is she extremely influential but also very well respected.

I don't think she is influential nor being respected by people at all. I mean the money, the company, the relationship. Don't they all exist thanks to her father?

You're right. I never thought of it that way before. Isn't her relationship with the partner companies seem to be a really good thought?

Is it really good or just pretending to be good? Not to mention who knows what kind of relationship she has with them?

Not this crap again. Why is it that everywhere you go, people would talk about you like you're not even there? It's not like you're deaf or anything. This is exactly why you live somewhere far away, separated from these high social status people. They've got nothing else that is better to do rather than gossiping? Never mind that, let's just get over with this 'wedding' so you can go home and just take the weekend off, you thought. You were making your way back to your seat as the wedding ceremony began when you felt a harsh push on your back, the next thing you know is that you were falling. Someone has pushed you, and they've done it hard.

You didn't have the chance to even respond, it happens way too suddenly and thanks to the high heels you were currently wearing, you can't help but let yourself free fall to the ground. You did the only thing you could do: close your eyes and wait for the impact. You expect it, but it never came. Am I unconscious? Or is the time slowed down, maybe even stopped?

"Do I get a reward after saving a damsel in distress?".You recognise the voice, this familiar, metallic voice. You look up, to find your saver is no other than Megatron, embracing you in his arms. The moment his voice speaks up, everyone's attention is now on him, as if he is a living magnet, as everyone begins to murmur in shock. The director of the Decepticons group actually participates in this kind of occasion! Seeing all eyes on him now, you can't help but smile and nod a thank to him then quickly leave the scene before a crowd of ladies came rushing toward him, like metals meet a magnet. You look back only to giggle, seeing as Megatron is being drowned by women, young and old alike.