When He Stood Up For You

*Warning: This is a fair warning this chapter is when you are in trouble and he saved you. I try not to have the event repeat, or have the same storyline. Some of them might have too extreme content. So for any of you that is quite sensitive about the topic, please do think twice before reading. You have been warned.

Optimus Prime:

Sometimes you think to yourself, you could be the unluckiest person that ever walk on earth. Since you were little this has always happened as crazy as it sounds but no one seems to believe your story whether it true or not. Even until now. Events such as being a hostage in a bank robbery nearly got hit by a trash bag from up high, probably some rich bastard in one of those fancy apartment think he can do whatever cause he rich. Despite everything you always held a positive idea that each day is a new day mean a new start. Up until now you always have that positive thought nothing has pushed you to your breaking point yet. Well, at least it is until now.

You are trying your hardest to hold back to tear right now. Somehow you are being accused by your manager of stealing the money from the store. All evidence point to you, being the person who closes the store and also the only person who was working that night. Not to mention you left earlier than usual as well. You repeated tell the policeman that the manager calls you that night and tells you to leave early. But the manager testimony said something differs, he ended his shift went home and have dinner with his wife. You are guilty until being proven innocent, so you are fired from your job until further notice.

You're all alone at this point believes you're innocent and you also lost your job as well. Everything so messed up thing just get worse and worst. Thinking heading to the park might help clear your head a little. You at on the bench under a tree laying your head backward staring up at the sky. After a while, a shadow appears and block your view. You squish your eyes to adjust the light a little. It was Optimus he looks worried.

" Hey (Y/n) what are you ok?" the moment he finishes that question you can't help but break out into tears. Optimus panic and confused, thinking it was something he says. He didn't know what to do but sat there and rub your pack telling you to let it all out. You soon tell him what happens.

" I see." He stops and thinks a little. " I feel like there something off with the story, but I believe you're a nice person." Your head lifts up upon hearing that. Someone believe you, someone, actually believes you. This never happened before not your best friend, not even your parent believe you. Your eyes light up with tear again but this time it was tears of joy. Before you realize it you were hugging Optimus. A dust of pink appear on his face but he hides it and hugs you back. " Don't worry I'll help you get to the bottom of this."

Bumblebee:

You were walking home from your morning shift. Thinking of getting something nice for yourself as a treat to yourself for such a good morning start. You got up early and manage to get to the shower first, make breakfast and got to work early did some cleaning up, when you got there. Not to mention you got a generous tip from the customer today. You were happily walking home when you suddenly hear a scream coming from an ally. Being yourself, you drop everything and went to check it out.

You went there only to find 2 males cornering up a young girl, probably 1 or 2-year younger you. She looks frightened and these guys were holding a knife close to her throat while the other hand of his was being placed on her chest. Right at that moment, you know what these guys trying to do to the girl.

"Hey, perv get away from her." You caught their attention, they look over to you and it looks like they trying to hold back their laughter. Considering your on your way home and it two against one. This is gonna go well for you.