When He Stood Up For you (Decepticon)

Note: I'm sorry that this took so long, and how unfair length some of these are. It was hard to make someone badass even more badass, and to make some cowards into badass. I did my best I hope you all enjoy it. 

Megatron:

"There is no way to we are gonna accept this!! This idea is one of its kind! A new revolution! I am not gonna let you bride me to have it!!"

"What is the reason for your refusal? We are offering you a higher amount of money for the project." This man better has a good reason not to accept your offer of some new revolutionary idea that your dad is dying to get his hand on it. The man sitting before you is one of the people who is standing in his way of having it. Typical of your father, the CEO of the (F/n) corporation, the man everyone has to look up to for the most creative and successful ideas. Sadly that is what he ever is a man of ideas, but he never really care how the ideas play out in reality. All he wants is the result, he would say. Guess who has to make sure he gets the positive result he wanted. Everyone else in the company, including you.

That leads us to where you are right now. Instead of enjoying a nice Saturday lunch with Megatron as you two were planned for a while now. Just when you are leaving for your meeting, the phone has to ring. One of the employee call informing you that someone has beat you to the blueprint and your dad like to see the result on the next meeting, which is on Monday, you aren't really on the best of mood to be sitting here arguing with this man. You have to cancel Megatron lunch, but he refuses to let you do so. He insisted to come with you and wait until your finish. Listening to this man blaming, you know that this isn't gonna go anywhere soon, you might not even get any lunch either. And believe it or not, your dad is getting the cold shoulder tonight if that was the case.

"With this project, we will be able to gain me even more profit to the company than you can ever give me."

"Isn't that close-minded thinking that causes your company even further from it prosperity area." Another deep voice echoes the room, but this voice sounded quite smoother than the director in front of you. Then a big strong hand place on your shoulder, you look to see the owner of the hand was Megatron. He was standing by your side this time with a smirk on his lip but a pure annoyance in his eyes.

"I have words saying that your company a quite of a financial crisis."

"There nothing our company can't handle. We'll...We'll decrease the price to increase the sale."

"And increasing your debt further as well?" Megatron smirk, when seeing the man hesitated when he pointed that out. He seems to be having something in his sleeve, catching the man off his guard and also bringing out a sensitive topic. You are quite interested to see what is his endgame and can he actually shield the deal.

"Come now, director. You know that you are playing fire and it might burn you to the ground." His voice has gone dark this time. This is getting more and more interesting to you. Even though you both have talked about business many times, but you never really have seen him when he has his game face on. He must be really annoying and hungry to take a stand into a fight that doesn't quite involved him.

"Tell you what..." He started to swipe with his finger on his phone, before sliding it over to the Director side of the desk. "I won't send this to the prep if you just agree to the offer so we can be off." Holding the phone to his view the director face just went pale, you can't even tell if he was shaking or nodding. It was quite amusing to how a grown strong and bold man can quickly shiver so quickly in a drop of a hat. Megatron smirk holding a hand out to you signalling you to leave the room. Still, hold that devilish smirk on his face as he walks out of the office with you taking his phone back. And even pat the director head before he leaves the room.