How do you meet

Optimus: 

You were in town minding your own business putting some money in your bank account. But dam is the line long you been in there for an hour now and you still haven't got anything done yet, you sigh desperately. You saw a man walking inside he have seem to be very cautious of something having his hand in his jacket. As soon as he got into the middle of the building, he take a gun out of his jacket and shoot it at the ceiling making everyone scream and drawn all the attention to him.

" Nobody call the cop or I'll shoot." He started to point the gun at a few people in the area threatening them. " Give me all your cash and no one get hurt." He added.

The banker just nodded and did what he said." Stop it right there" a male voice shout out from the door. Everyone quickly look over to the voice so did the robber. It was a male wearing all blue and his jacket have some red flame in the end of it, he have this perfect comb black hair and a bit of blue in the middle.

The robber hand started to shack as he hold up the gun aiming for the male in blue. He was clearly panicking.

" Take another step and I'll shoot." The male hold his hand up and stood there. " You don't have to do this turn yourself in there always a second chance." He said, trying to calm the robber.

" What other chance is there for me?" The robber said still shacking, hiding his fear behind a smile. " There always will be if you just let me help you." The male said walking slowly toward him. Wrong move.

That only make him even more scared, he started to shoot randomly trying to aim for the male but fail to hold the gun still. Everyone started to panic to they scream and take cover. The guy quickly run up to him and hit the robber hand causing him to release the gun out. Being hit and close to the edge of being caught he grab a hostage from the crowd( aka you) and take out of a pocket knife, pressing it close to your throat. Your heart beat race with fear, you look at the other male only to see him stopping. 

" Don't hurt her." It all he said. The robber still holding the knife tightly as he slowly back away to the door behind him, as soon and he got close enough he through you aside and rush to the door only to be stop by the cop who already have been waiting outside the whole time. The other male catches you in his arm, your heart nearly skip a beat.

"Are you okay?" He ask with a gentle voice. Speechless. blush and nodded. He help you up, you were about to thank him but then he rush off when a police man call. He did at least wave goodbye to you.

Today wasn't a bad day after all.

Bumblebee:

Today is a beautiful day outside. The birds are singing. Flower are blooming. One days like this kids like you.... Should be outside enjoying it ( hehehe Undertale anyone) and that is what exactly what you are doing. Sitting on the bench under the warm sunny sun breathing the refreshing air is exactly how you like to enjoy a great day like today. You look to the other side of the playground, you saw a blond male wearing a yellow hoodie and jean while wearing a ..... blindfold???

You can't help but stare at him wondering what the hell is he doing over there. You saw some kids run over tapping him or yelling to him making him quickly turn to them trying to grab them but they was as fast as him run off giggling. 'Oh it some kind of game.' You thought as you giggling while watching him playing with the kids . You think was so cute that he is playing with them. Watching him as he got closer and closer to where you are, until he touch and patting your shoulder. He tilt  his head a bit and reach up to get the blindfold off. He blush red with embarrassment, that only make you giggle even more.

" Heheheh hi I'm Y/N. What your name?." You smile and ask him politely. He started to make some hand sign but you didn't get it and title your head in confusion. he saw that so he stop signing and think another way to talk to you. It took him a few minute but he finally thought of something and take out his phone and type something.

It said ' My name is Bumblebee." You happily nod and understand the problem.

" That is a very cute name and I think it suit you pretty well too." He blush red as tomato and nodded. You just can't help but giggle again of his cute reaction. " You guy seem having a blast there mind if I join you." you add. He nod and happily introduce you to the kids.

Rachet

You were a volunteer at a local hospital, your job was to take care and play with the kids. So there you were sitting in the center of the room surrounded by children sitting in a circle carefully listening to every words in the story. You didn't know was it a good idea or not but you were reading them ' The Last Leaf' ( for who don't know this story look it up guy this story is really good story check it up on youtube if you are too lazy to read). It not the best story you could think of but it was always have been your favorite. The ending and it meaning always got you crying and sometime fill with hope, plus it was the only book you could find that the kids haven't read yet.

" She began to cry quietly, mourning for Mr.Behrman and his sacrificed. The end." You close the book, all of them clap and some even have some tear at the end.

" Miss Y/N! Miss Y/N! Can you read me this story?"

" No, Miss Y/N play with me instead." One by one they started to crowed around you, tugging your shirt and hugging your leg. It was a mixture of cute and chaotic at the same time. The sound of someone clearing their throat make them stop and turn their attention to the door. You saw it a male doctor, he have orange hair and his light blue eyes bright up behind his glasses.

" Okay kids. It time to say goodbye to today volunteer."

The kids moan and wave goodbye to you, you smile and wave back to the as you exit. The doctor was kind enough to hold the door for you when you leave.

Jazz:

You were in the park at night when no one else was around. Finally you got away from your bullies. You just move here and today was your first day at school.  

" A pretty face like your look better with a smile don't you think." A  soft voice spoke up, making you look up seeing a man with black hair wearing a pair of sunglasses, sat down on the swing right next to yours.  " What gotten you so down ?" He add in a gentle voice this time.

" I don't want to go back. I want to go back home. My home." You stop the swing from moving any further and hug your knee. " Where there no one call me with names or hit me, no bullies bossing me around. I miss my friend, I just want to go home."

" Jazz, Jazz are you there? Did you found the girl yet?" The sound of his walkie talkie broke the silent around them. He reach up to answer it but he hesitated when he seeing you like this. 

" Yeah, I found her alright. She safe and sound, we heading back now but we may take a little time." Not waiting for a reply he turn it off as he offer you his hand with a big grin. " Come on, you look like you haven't ate a thing. I know this great pizza place, we can hit there will we on a detour. And I'll be your first new friend here."