When he ask you out (Autobot)

Optimus:

It has been sometime when Optimus and his team find out the true thief and clear your name. All well that end well. Well.... Not all thing was clear up. You are still unemploy. It wasn't much of a surprise cause once you lost a job it always been hard for you to get a new one in a short amount of times. Due to the fact, not much people have the optimistic and confident to take in a 'bad luck charm'.

Crossing off another post from your potential jobs. You close your laptop before you lay your head down to the table. You have been constantly going to interview, internship, training only to have a dozen of rejection email. You don't want to admit it but you are losing the will to keep doing this cycle any longer. Optimus and his team were kind enough to help you out at a time like this. Bee and Jazz would often come over and motivate you, some occasion even take you to your interviews. Ratchet would help you fill up the application when you were out cold on the table. Optimus would come over every morning just to make sure you were okay, and still sane, if he has the time he would stay with you and help you out.

"I know you are busy (Y/N), but you shouldn't forget about your own basic need." Optimus said as he put down a bag next to you. The sweet and delightful smell from the bag immediate makes you sat up from your sit. You grab the bag and look inside it to find a bento box. It wasn't just any regular bento box, it was Drift signature bento box. Made with extra love and care.

"Woah!!! Optimus you truly are the best." You were too busy unpacking the bento box to notice the slight dusting pink on the Prime cheek. This wasn't really the first time you forgot to eat, it was as constant as your interviews. Optimus would usually be the one who brought you the food but sometimes he was so busy himself, the gang would come over during meal time and make sure to bring some food just in case.

"Oh, I forgot the coffee. I'll be right back ok?" You smile and nodded. Optimus maybe the sweetest guy you ever knew. He didn't hesitate when you are in need of help. Despite knowing that he already has a stack of work himself. He never let you down. Separating the wooden chopsticks, Optimus dorky smile filled your head. You slightly blush as you take both hands and slap yourself. What were you even thinking? He is totally out of your reach. You are unemployed, don't have any outstanding skill, hell you aren't even good looking. While he is a sweet and gentle guy, a reliable leader and a good Friend. Yeah, that may be what he sees you as a friend in need of help. At that moment the tempura suddenly a little hard to swallow for you.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." Optimus walk in with his bright smile. That smile never fails to make you smile as well. No matter how sad you are, that smile always brightens up your mood.

"H...here you g...go (Y/N)." He places the coffee in front of you and takes a nervously take a sit himself on the couch. You were slightly confused at his action, he usually takes a sit by you not away from you. Did you say something to upset him? But as soon as you took a sip from your coffee you soon realise why.

'Will you go out with me'

Was written on the sleeve of the coffee cups. You walk to Optimus location. Seeing the guy covering up his blushing face with the palm of his hand. You then kiss his cheek and said yes in his ear before hugging him from behind the sofa.

Bumblebee:

Today is a special day for you. Why?? You get to go watch Infinity war: End Game, best of all it the first screaming in the country. Bee manages to get the tickets, which when he asks you to come with him you immediately tangle him. Did I mention you were so excited you literally set up camp in front of the cinema?

You wanted to be the first one to be there, so you went there early. 12 hour early. You thought it is a good idea since there might be a line to get into the cinema. You weren't wrong. Not long after you set up camp, a few other people came and do the same. Soon there was this extremely long line from the cinema entrance to the end of the street.