New places, New roads

Start from the beginning

Every one of these scouts was handpicked by Captain Levi for accomplishments on the field that and, they're my executioners. The ones who will end me if I lose it. The real question is, why isn't Lucas here with them he is above everyone, he even surpassed Levi himself.

Levi Ackerman: more than 89 kills less than 100, 89 assists                 Lucas: 132 kills, 94 assists

Both Eld and Gunther stopped in the center of the open court of the HQ. 

Eld looked down at the floor and saw the concrete, there were cracks filled with grass in them, "Look at these weeds" 

Gunther looked at the building behind them, "This place has been abandoned for years. I bet the insides are shambles"

"In which case, we have a problem, don't we?", Levi stated bluntly. He then had a hard expression, "Best grab a broom and get to work."

They all immediately started cleaning, Oulo, Petra, Eren, and Levi were in the insides. Gunther, Eld cleaned the outsides, they all had their roles here.

Eren was coming down the stairs, "I'm done with the upstairs sir." Levi was in the room the Eren had just entered, "If I may ask, captain, where will I be expected to sleep?"

Levi turned around, "Your sleeping quarters are in the cellar."

Eren was sort of put back by his response, "The cellar? But sir, again?"

"That's our safest option, your abilities are far being under control, you might go Titan in your sleep. One of the conditions of mine to have you in my custody at all is that I keep you in strict security, Morning, noon, and night. While we are in dreamland you are in restraints, that's the rule" he said bluntly.

Eren remained silent, he wasn't going to discuss the situation any further, mostly due to fear over Levi.

"I'll check your work, take over here, I want it spotless", Levi stated, he then walked past Eren back up the stairs.

"Yes, sir", Eren then looked down at the land outside the window.

"Oh, Eren. Try not to look so discouraged", Eren suddenly jumped, Petra just smiled. "Sorry. I hope you don't mind me calling you Eren, I noticed the captain does so, well he pretty much sets the tone for all of us", Petra replied.

"Whatever, it's just that I...huh, well, did I really look discouraged or were you just saying that?", Eren asked.

"Everyone reacts that way. Up close in personal, Captain Levi doesn't seem like the hero he's cracked up to be. For one thing, he's a lot shorter, a bit on the temperamental side too. Not exactly embued with what you say a social grace", Petra said with a smile.

"It's not that, I'm more put off by the seriousness. He's so dead earnest about following the higherup's rules", Eren said in a nervous tone.

"Let me guess, you think strength means living by your own rules, floating everyone else's", she stated.

"Well....he didn't strike me as the one to follow orders", Eren responded.

Petra knew what he meant, "Time-wise, he would have lived up to your expectations, that's what I understand anyway, I don't have all the details."

Eren was caught off guard, "Hmm?"

"The story goes, he was quite the rogue before he joining the scouts, he was a high roller in the capitals black market", Petra stated.

Eren was shocked at what she said, "Hmm, how the hell did he..., I mean..."

"No clue, folks talk but who knows what really brought him here, right? The most popular version involves Erwin, they say he dragged him into the scouts kicking and screaming", she said.