Before the Court

Eren had just woke up, the first thing he saw was two men staring at him.

The man sitting down then spoke, "Any questions?", he asked Eren.

Eren immediately recognized the man, it was Commander Erwin. He was a tall blonde haired man with a straight face and a serious tone. He is head of the Scout regimen's task force. Beside him stood Levi or should he say, Captain Levi.

"Where...where am I?", Eren didn't have a clue where he was, all he knew was that he was locked up somewhere.

"I think it's obvious, let's just call it a dungeon", Captain Erwin answered bluntly. "You're currently in custody of the military police, we were granted permission to see you just now".

Eren then looked at his surrounding areas and realized he was in chains and he was cuffed.

Erwin then took something out from his pocket and flashed it at Eren. It was the key that Eren had around his neck, the last item that he received from his father.

Eren kind of squirmed, "Huh, where did you get that?"

"Off of you, don't worry you'll get it back. Let's talk home, specifically the doctor's cellar back in Shiganshina. Pretty big secret in there, am I right, about the Titans?", Erwin was getting straight to the point of Eren's Titan origin.

"Yeah, I think so. I think that's what dad said anyways", sadly Eren knew very little about the whole Titan situation his dad had. 

"It must suck to have lost your mother and father unless that just a cover story", Levi stated.

"Enough. We've been over this already, we know he has no reason to lie" Erwin then returned his attention to Eren. "And that all we know. How about you show a little light by showing us by telling us your intentions."

"M-my what? What do you mean?", Eren didn't have any hidden agenda planned. Were the people that afraid of him?

"Here's the playing field. If you want to venture out to pay a visit to your dad's lab, we will have to go to Shiganshina. Seiling the gate there just like we did here in Trost would be the best option for us, naturally, we would use your abilities, but we still have a problem. The Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan are thought to be more or less the same as you. That's why I ask your intentions, they could be the key to changing the tide forever. You could save us.", Erwin said flashing key at Eren once more.

Eren was still in shock about the whole battle, "I don't know what I am." He then stared at his lap, then he remembered everything he had gone through, his happy moments with his family, he remembers his mother's death, he remembered what his father did to him, and he remembered all the deaths that the Titans had caused.

Levi was getting impatient, "come on its an easy question. So answer it, what the hell is it that you want to do?"

Eren was breathing heavily and then lifted his head, I want to be a member of the scouts......, and slaughter any Titan that crosses my path."

Levi lifted an eyebrow he was intrigued by Erens answer. "Huh, well played", he then got off the wall and closed in on the bars of the prison. "Alright then..., I'll take responsibility for him. Let the higher ups know what's going on. Not that I implicitly trust him of course, its more of me trusting myself to deal with him, kill him if I have to. The geezers won't accept it just like that, but my record would make it more of a better chance, I'm pretty sure." 

Levi then turned to Eren, Good news Yeager, you are now officially a member of the scouts."

With Lucas.......................................