Treason

Right after encountering the group and fighting off Eren, Lucas was headed toward the secret shelter he had established for Carla and a certain amount of people. As he came closer he started to revert back into his normal form. He came out of the Titan and started launching himself towards a small crack in the wall, this crack was just the size of a person of 7 feet in tallness so he could fit in perfectly, but even the smallest Titan couldn't. It was also not very far from the exit of Tros. As he slid inside he came across a wider space, here is where Carla and a few refugees were staying at. 

"Oh, Lucas", Carla came up and removed her mask. 

"Yeah I made it", he responded and they both kissed.

"How is everybody", Lucas asked. 

"Well some are injured due to the Colossal's attack, but the rest are fine. Also, the kids you saved are asleep", she responded. 

"That's good to hear", he moved behind her and the spoke to the crowd, "Alright everyone, the inside of Tros is run over by Titans, we only have one chance to get out of here alive. Only one chance, so get your thing and be ready, we are leaving".

"But if we go out we'll die", a man said. 

"No, you will not, I am the Ripper, and on my watch, you will not die this day. I will kill any Titan that comes to our direction", he responded.

"Woah", "No way", "Is that really him", "Then probably we can survive". These were the word the people were saying and murmuring.

Carla then looks at Lucas with a look of amazement, she was surprised by his influence over people. Lucas looks at her and then smile he turn around.

"Let's go!", he ordered. 

"Ya!!!" everyone cheered.

Meanwhile.....

Eren was still unconscious and dreaming about the moments when he was a Titan, he accidentally said something that was so sinister and evil. "Your all going to die", Eren said. 

"He alright?", Mikasa asks Armin. 

"Look at me. Hey, Eren can you move? Can you hear me? Say something!",Armin said trying to get a reaction from Eren. Eren then slowly widen his eyes into realization, he notices Mikasa in front of them and Armin beside him. Everyone around him had a scared expression on their face.

"Hey listen, you have to tell them everything. They're terrified, but they'll understand", Armin said. 

"Huh", was the only thing Eren could say due to his confusion about the situation. 

Then one of the soldiers in front of then responded to the phrase he had said earlier, "Did you hear him? He said we're all going to die, there's not much else to it. The son of a bitch wants to eat us, just watch."

Back at the temporary headquarters.........

People who had just come out of Tros were sitting and resting, waiting for the next set of orders that they would receive. In that crowd was the rest of the 104th squadron, they all were sitting around the same area quietly. 

"If we hadn't recovered the gas, we might have never made it out of Tros", Connie said while talking to Crista and Ymir, "basically, we got lucky".

"That sounds terrible, I'm sorry. We volunteered to run supplies for everyone, but then the situation got worse", Crista said. "We even found some extra gas that we were going to dull out to you, but everything went to hell.", Ymir said.

"So your saying, anyone that isn't here right now was....you know.", Crista answered her own question. "Yeah", Connie answered.

"Wait, what about Mikasa", asked Ymir.