14. Long Live

I have a feeling this is gonna be the shortest chapter ever. I am so exhausted, but when Lizzy has a deadline, Lizzy meets her deadline. Even if it's set by herself. But I'm so tired and I thought I'd enjoy my spring break, but now I wake up earlier than usual for school and leave later than usual. It's terrible, but hey, it's the life we chose!

Enjoy.

LONG LIVE

14 November. A special and memorable day. "Had she been here, today would have been her 40 something birthday. What? You don't tell a woman's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom," I tweeted.

The awesome part about being at peace is that you can talk and think about the past without shedding a tear. You're free to do whatever you want without hurting. I'm happy that I finally accepted my mom's passing as a part of life and stopped blaming everyone for it.

Austin, Liz and I went to the movies and after that we went to Ocean Basket, my mom's favorite restaurant. Like the name suggests, it was a sea food restaurant.

We spent the whole day honoring my mom's memory. It wasn't the sad mournful type of memory; but the happy and funny times. Her life was cut short on earth, but then it was God's will so it shall be done.

I might have accepted my mom's passing, but her memory shall forever live on.

Long live all the magic we made

And bring on all the pretenders

I'm not afraid.

Long live all the mountains we moved

I had the time of my life

Fighting dragons with you

Long live the look on your face

And bring on all the pretenders

One day we will be remembered.

Long Live!

------***------

As I mentioned: short and pathetic chapter! But I'm exhausted! So GOODnight! Oh yes, did I mention that this is the last chapter about Tay's mom.

Don't forget to like the Facebook page

Lizzy le Roux-Wattpad! Bye!